Team 5 "Waddle Whackers"

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Public land

Well I had an awesome morning, got my 1st bird of the season , got home before lunch , got my bird cleaned, ate me a salad , and was setting around with nothing to do besides all of the stuff I've put off since turkey season came in , so I decide to try a mid-day hunt on public land that I've been getting skunked all season on , an hour later I was back at truck , I've hung a bird on this old fence 4 yrs in a row , thank u lord for allowing me to do what I love to do !!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    881.2 KB · Views: 106

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Congrats again. U hunting tamarra ? Can't wait for the pics. Or is it this afternoon.
WTG !

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Congrats Ant!!!! I call that a real good day.

antharper

Staff member
Congrats again. U hunting tamarra ? Can't wait for the pics. Or is it this afternoon.
WTG !

Naw I'm gonna let em rest til Wednesday, and get me some rest also , I thought about going this afternoon but I need a nap , I gotta work all night

antharper

Staff member
The Waddle Whackers are about to take this thing over , congrats again Bubba on a stud of a bird !

antharper

Staff member
I think I'll kill this ol big bird I've been after all season in the next 3 days !!!

antharper

Staff member
Oh no , say it ain't so , look what I done found !!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    935.2 KB · Views: 222

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Good lawd Ant:hair:. That's one heck of a way to finish up your season.:cool:..:cheers:

Bubba_1122

Looks like we finished second our of ten teams in the challenge. That ain't bad.

Again, enjoyed being teamed up with you guys.

Wouldn't have mattered, but I had thought we'd end up with 33 points. Looks like they didn't give us credit for all I thought we'd get.

Anyway, time to go fishin, catch up the honey do list and start getting ready for bow season (got to see how that "tater cups" doing when I pull that string back).

Last edited:

antharper

Staff member
Yes sir I enjoyed it also , 2nd place isn't all that bad , got to enjoy another spring and meet some more great hunters, will be waiting on some fish pictures bubba !

Triggerfinger_4

Well y'all had a great season, congrats again and I sure did enjoy meeting and sharing with you both throughout the season! Second place for a two man team y'all ain't done bad at all if I say so myself! Still kickin myself in the tail. This definitely wasn't my year but that's hunting. Glad to have gotten to know you gentlemen!

Time to break out the kayak and hit the river. Chasin big blue cats and all the bream I can catch!