Time not an option for Josh Dobbs

BuckNasty83

I thought that was a better title, than the Tebow comparison.

Most of us complain about not having enough time in a day. It can be rough working 8-12+ hour's a day, then finding time for family, hobbies, and other things. But you really have to admire these kids dedication. I'm talking about the ones really working on and off the field such as Dobbs is. Really proud to have him as our leader this year. The sky is the limit for this guy, no matter the path he chooses.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/spo...-tebow-vols-josh-dobbs-could-better/87018640/

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I thought that was a better title, than the Tebow comparison.

Most of us complain about not having enough time in a day. It can be rough working 8-12+ hour's a day, then finding time for family, hobbies, and other things. But you really have to admire these kids dedication. I'm talking about the ones really working on and off the field such as Dobbs is. Really proud to have him as our leader this year. The sky is the limit for this guy, no matter the path he chooses.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/spo...-tebow-vols-josh-dobbs-could-better/87018640/

Sorry, but he's not the next Tim Tebow.. facepalm:facepalm:

Not even close.. The only thing he's missing is a Heisman, SEC Championship and a National Championship!

Browning Slayer

He definitely has the biggest forehead in college football...

CJ6q2qRWgAAvI8F.jpg

Browning Slayer

B3sxxtoIcAAZWnu.jpg

Browning Slayer

you could build a landing strip on that dome:rofl:

Or use to build a space station platform.. Hmmm... maybe that's why he's taking Aerospace Engineering..:biggrin2:

Browning Slayer

How are yall going to make fun of a kid with a medical disease? Its called alopecia

I thought it was a case of "Falling out of the ugly tree and hitting every branch on the way down"... :huh:

Browning Slayer

How are yall going to make fun of a kid with a medical disease? Its called alopecia

Are you sure he's just not developing a receding hairline at a young age..

Browning Slayer

And even the Vol faithful were cracking jokes.. :rofl::rofl:

Week-13-Sign-8.png

Browning Slayer

He's Georgia bred.

But he's been drinking the raw sewage that is in Knoxville for 2 long... Maybe that's the problem with his forehead and lack of eyebrows..

image.png

Scott G

Banned

You make it sound like cancer. It's the equivalent of baldness.:rofl:

Not like we are wishing ill harm to him, like blowing out both knees.........a GON VOL fan's comments comes to mind. :pop:::ke: