Time not an option for Josh Dobbs

Horns

Goodness. Epic beat down at Dobbs' expense. Lol

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Goodness. Epic beat down at Dobbs' expense. Lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes sir!! Not only do the Vols suck, they've got the ugliest QB in ALL of college football! :cheers:

BuckNasty83

a j mccarron would have found a way to win. he brought bama back a few times to preserve title runs. he left title town with 3 rings, 2 back to back, sec titles and heisman runner up. Dobbs is not in the same book as AJ.

I bet he wasn't playing with a makeshift o line with sophmores and freshmen was he? Or backup receivers.

Dobbs has yet to prove hes a great passer, but he has yet to have his real WR corp. On the field with him and a solid o line. Hopefully that won't be a problem this year.

Call it an excuse, like I'm sure you will, but you can't expect much from a qb playing behind a makeshift line constantly under pressure.

Likewise, you can't expect much execution from the passing game when your playing back uos and true freshmen at WR who haven't even learned the routes, playbooks, assignments, or have the timing with that qb. For the past 2 years our o line has been mediocre at best. Worley was eaten alive. Dobbs has made it work the best he could. Hurd has been a heck of a RB behind that line also.

Given the circumstances, both have done exceptionally well against superior talent. O line should be fine next 2 years. Growing pains, for the most are behind us. Just need to stay healthy

And for the record, he proved to be able to comeback just fine against UGA as a passer. Believe we were down 21-3 and came back and won that game. Although GA shouldn't have even had 14 of their points. We gave them a TD off Hurd's fumble from the 1. Then they had a punt return for a TD on a blown call where they was blocking our player in the back that was never called.

As a Bama fan, you should know great defenses win games. Ours blew every game we lost, otherwise UT goes undefeated last year. Thank God he's been replaced

Last edited:

Gold Ranger

Then they had a punt return for a TD on a blown call where they was blocking our player in the back that was never called.

That's pretty much every punt return for a TD.

Here's another secret for you....

Someone holds on every play, too.

Browning Slayer

Ours blew every game we lost, otherwise UT goes undefeated last year. Thank God he's been replaced

facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

Too bad you have to play on both sides of the ball.. What if... Could of... Should of...
a6707998221d17bf66dba3eba53953f3.jpg

Browning Slayer

He really has no clue.. I don't even think he reads the stuff he types and he wonders why we call his post's "IGNORANT"!facepalm:facepalm:

BuckNasty83

There is holding on the line most of the time. Everyone knows that, but a block in the back should have been called. Really don't matter as it worked out in our favor. Dawgs really suck

Browning Slayer

You calling someones post ignorant. Unbelievable. Absolutely laughable.

Unbelievable??? Not sure why, I make Vols look stupid all the time.. It's really quite easy, just quote their opinions, show facts and bam! You should know...:huh:

KYBobwhite

Another narcisstic trait

Unbelievable??? Not sure why, I make Vols look stupid all the time.. It's really quite easy, just quote their opinions, show facts and bam! You should know...:huh:

Inflated view of themselves. Yeah, you just keep making us Vols look stupid there, Einstein. You are waaaaay smarter than us hillbillies. You just keep drawing those masterpieces with your crayons.

BuckNasty83

Inflated view of themselves. Yeah, you just keep making us Vols look stupid there, Einstein. You are waaaaay smarter than us hillbillies. You just keep drawing those masterpieces with your crayons.

I believe it was you who summed him up in one word. Narcissistic .... One can only imagine his upbringing and that which reflects on his offspring

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

One can only imagine his upbringing and that which reflects on his offspring

I can honestly say, it wasn't kept all in the family, like they do in Knoxville..:hair::hair:

Browning Slayer

Yeah, you just keep making us Vols look stupid there

It's really not that hard.. You guys keep loading the gun and all I do is pull the trigger.. :huh:

bulldawgborn

I bet he wasn't playing with a makeshift o line with sophmores and freshmen was he? Or backup receivers.

Dobbs has yet to prove hes a great passer, but he has yet to have his real WR corp.

Call it an excuse, like I'm sure you will, but you can't expect much from a qb playing behind a makeshift line constantly under pressure.

Likewise, you can't expect much execution from the passing game when your playing back uos and true freshmen at WR who haven't even learned the routes, playbooks, assignments, or have the timing with that qb. For the past 2 years our o line has been mediocre at best.

Ah, we forgot that 10 UH C plays all freshmen and softmores every year. Bout like ol Jethro. Only took him 3 years to grad ye ate the 6th grade.

Browning Slayer

Ah, we forgot that 10 UH C plays all freshmen and softmores every year. Bout like ol Jethro. Only took him 3 years to grad ye ate the 6th grade.

The VOLS have been making excuses for over a decade.. facepalm:

They just refuse to admit they suck.

Gold Ranger

There is holding on the line most of the time. Everyone knows that, but a block in the back should have been called. Really don't matter as it worked out in our favor. Dawgs really suck

Then why are you whining about it?facepalm: