Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
bought some leftover camo at wallyworld the other day. tag said $12, but rung up at $6. 6 dollar camo pants. no kidding

Buck Dropper

Walmart is the hunter's dream. I got $150 worth of hunting gear on clearance for $20 after deer season. After turkey season I got around $400 worth of decoys and calls for $70.

I'm talking $1.50 for a box of 20 turkey loads, $3 pair of pants, $2 shirts and gloves, $75 decoys for $5. They always have too much inventory. This was at 3-4 different Walmarts in a 30 mile radius.

Hunting Teacher

Walmart is the hunter's dream. I got $150 worth of hunting gear on clearance for $20 after deer season. After turkey season I got around $400 worth of decoys and calls for $70.

I'm talking $1.50 for a box of 20 turkey loads, $3 pair of pants, $2 shirts and gloves, $75 decoys for $5. They always have too much inventory. This was at 3-4 different Walmarts in a 30 mile radius.
Dang I wish!
Our WalMarts down here in what was the South and now is Newer York don't have enough hunting inventory to have extra. Gotta get up north of Lake City before we really start seeing enough hunting stuff to actually find something to buy! That is some incredible deals!!

shdw633

I beat the system.....kind of...

Bass Pro is having their fall classic and during that they have the Endura skin base layers on sale for 50% off and in the add they listed them as $11.97 for the pants and $14.97 for the shirt....but that is for their small sizes I guess, because when I got there the 2X sizes would have been nearly $18 for the pants and $20 for the shirt. So I went home, got on the computer and ordered them that way and got the advertised prices of $12 and $15 and had them ship it to the store for pickup for free which saved me about $30 after tax over what I would have paid AT THE SAME STORE!!!!! So watch out for those advertised prices because they may not appear to be as good as you can get online from the very vendor doing the advertising!!

ryanh487

bought some leftover camo at wallyworld the other day. tag said $12, but rung up at $6. 6 dollar camo pants. no kidding

Girlfriend had a pair of camo pants marked at $18.88 ring up at $2 at self check out. We paid and I sent her back to try another pair but the others rang up full price.

Need New Gloves? Larry's place is running a darn good deal with about $17 off of $19 gloves. Yup, about $2 and ship free on a $25 order.

Midway USA #939130084

The Fever

Sign up to Sierra Trading post's website and they will constantly send you awesome coupons. Got a 180 dollar pair of lacrosse aerohead hunting boots for 50 bucks last year.

Bucaramus

Snake Boots

Just bought a pair of Lacrosse Mudlight rubber snake boots at Cabelas on sale for $99 down from $159 I believe. Shipped to my house, free shipping since my size wasn't in stock.

walters

Muck boots

dicks in Anderson had a clearance table with boots on it a few days ago, bought a pair of muck boots for 49.00 and a pair of snake boots for 49.00

Attachments

• muck.jpg
    muck.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 6,070

riprap

For those interested in food plots, groundhog max is on sale at Cabela's for $299.

Scotsman

As mentioned above, Bass Pro is in the midst of their Fall Hunting Classic sale. Good deals with trade-ins. . .even on boots, trail cams, other gear. Details here: Bass Pro

XJfire75

I'm on the lookout for some women's early season camo of y'all come across any deals let me know!

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
This is great stuff to camouflage anything. Should last 20 + years. Doesn't smell like burlap does. Here is a good vest also.

gt40

Attachments

• camo .png
    camo .png
    641.8 KB · Views: 5,587
  • Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 5.29.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 5.29.59 PM.png
    223 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

bronco611

buck dropper, don't take all the deals there. I run a route through that area and take my lunch breaks after season to stroll wally world. if you can catch them right you can come out good, but you gotta be there at the right time.