Backyard Bambi Bombers

BlackEagle

Banned
Sucking up to Taylor won't do us any good this year. Is there any more room on Kris's teet?

There is, but he said after reviewing your past buck entries in the challenge the 3.5 year old, or older rule on his farms may not work out for you. :pop:

BlackEagle

Banned
Y'all get off our thread and start your own. After that mediocre performance last year you should spend all the extra time you waste on here in the woods. Them 110" 8 points are only good if you plan on finishing in the bottom 15%. :D

BlakeA23

Y'all get off our thread and start your own. After that mediocre performance last year you should spend all the extra time you waste on here in the woods. Them 110" 8 points are only good if you plan on finishing in the bottom 15%. :D

We don't make our own thread because we don't want the bambi killers intruding on us. However, you left the door open for us on a public forum. We don't get the fine opportunity of hunting suburban deer, deer farms, the fawn you caught 4 years ago that has been protein fed, it's cheating in my eyes. i think you should change your name to city sti.... :smash:

deast1988

In for pictures an story congrats fellas making a move

BlackEagle

Banned
Man oh man what a hunt!

Buckle up boys, the Bambi Bombers are just getting warmed up!

Teaser pic...

Hughy

I hear was killed sitting on a yeti cooler in a pine straw blind wearing some kind of new "mailman camo". I can't wait to see the video!!

Kris87

I hear was killed sitting on a yeti cooler in a pine straw blind wearing some kind of new "mailman camo". I can't wait to see the video!!

Not quite, but he did almost run over it in the neighborhood about 3/4 mile away. But I don't wanna steal ole boy's thunder. We'll wait on him for the story.

He's my slave now though. :D

alligood729

Great buck Ryan! I'll get it done before the fat lady sings. Road time is killing my hunting time, but it's also getting me a couple of invites to some prime spots. It's gonna happen....