The Offical 2016 Wood's / G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK " Thread

BlackEagle

Banned
I don't know where you get your info but only 1 person in the leading team works on bows. I know of a truck driver that puts in more hrs than any of you.
Truth be known, some of the Bow guys probably work more hrs than you. Ask Alligood. :bounce:
Hopefully PSE will let him off during the holidays. Hes over due a deer. Him actually hitting one with their bow is a whole different problem. ::ke:
Theres a bunch of good teams up front. Its down to the last 18 laps. The drafting is about over. They'll dive to the bottom and try to pass any day now. I hope your not partial to that paint job ? :cheers:

You must forget what I do for a living :D

Alligood is about to get it done. One of my pet bucks in the back yard may not make it to see next year :(

Kris87

You must forget what I do for a living :D

Alligood is about to get it done. One of my pet bucks in the back yard may not make it to see next year :(

Make sure you film it so you can sell it to Mossy Oak. :deadhorse:

:D

mickyu

Rumor has it, Real Three has a nice buck on the ground.

100hunter

Mac Man where you at? You're still in the running for a consolation prize. Smack talker of the year. Information technology goes to Kris87. Most enthusiastic Black Eagle. Dink man of the year was a close one but Bowrod gets the crown. And finally this years Cheerleader of the year, non other than BOWWANNA. Lets give em all a round of aplause. :clap:

BlackEagle

Banned
Uh oh.

It seems as if the Bambi Bombers have put another old, narly beast to rest! Pics should be coming soon! Could this one be well over 135 points for the Bambi Bombers?!?!

BowanaLee

I sure hope its the PSE salesman ? Don't know if that bow will do it though ? ::ke: :stir:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Mac Man where you at? You're still in the running for a consolation prize. Smack talker of the year. Information technology goes to Kris87. Most enthusiastic Black Eagle. Dink man of the year was a close one but Bowrod gets the crown. And finally this years Cheerleader of the year, non other than BOWWANNA. Lets give em all a round of aplause. :clap:

Thanks willie.
At the Award banquet we are having Oreo s & milk.