2017 Turkey Smack Talk

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Tennis shoes???I done told you I quit running from the guy in the green uniform and landowners.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
My daughters

Got these 2 in plot 9 days in a row , my daughter said don't even think about it !

Attachments

• IMG_4024.jpg
    IMG_4024.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 122

antharper

Staff member
Beagler

Beagler posted some bucks still carrying a couple weeks ago I got this pic today, Harris/Troup co

Attachments

• IMG_4020.jpg
    IMG_4020.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 123

hold em hook

Can we smack talk our selves? If I kill a bird the chance I get all those photos exactly right is about 17%

Bubba_1122

This time tomorrow folks will be taking pictures of dead gobblers for the Challenge.

Sure hoping the Beard Mafia will be busy with cameras and measuring tapes.

picture.php

hold em hook

And I will have 1 heck of a newspaper collection if I have to buy 1 every time I go to the woods!

Bubba_1122

If I kill a bird the chance I get all those photos exactly right is about 17%

I need about 5 hands and arms to do everything that has to be done to get "good" pictures. Just too much going on.

Tape measure, bird, camera, newspaper. Might be easier to kill the bird than to get the pics.

If I stumble on a ignorant bird that let's me kill it I'll just "phone a friend" and give it a try)

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
The turkey has the newspaper. U kill the turkey & use his paper.
Simple.

Bubba_1122

This time tomorrow folks will be taking pictures of dead gobblers for the Challenge.

Nice opening morning in south Georgia. Temps in the low/mid 50's early. Heard first gobble at 6:57.

A very good day (btw, I like that TSS in a 20 gauge 870 (DRTx2)).

picture.php

antharper

Staff member
Congrats to all of the lucky or good hunters today , I'll be after 1 in the morning with my daughter !