My Family Could Use Some Prayers

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
The Dr.'s gave my Aunt 6 weeks to 3 months to live. They found a mass on her lung last week and did a scan on her head Monday when she was taken back to the ER. That's when they found the cancer in her brain. They told us yesterday that there is nothing that they can do to help her. They are keeping her as pain free as they can. I went to see her Sunday evening and you could tell how much pain she was in.

Her youngest daughter had a baby a month ago and her other daughter is still recovering from a wreck she had almost 2 years ago. My Granddaddy had to bury my Grandmamma 2 yrs ago. They were married for 55+ years. I cant imagine what he is feeling and going thru knowing he is going to have to bury his daughter before too long.

We could sure use some prayers to help us get thru all of this.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
My deepest regrets to you and your family. Thoughts and prayers...

atlashunter

Very sorry to hear that. I lost a family member recently to bone cancer. Terrible disease. I hope they can keep her as comfortable as possible and everyone involved can make the most of whatever time with her remains.

jmharris23

Praying for your family

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I hope things get better for y'all. Lost my dad to cancer a while back, along with several other family members. Hate the stuff. Thinking about y'all.

YellowKnife

Prayers sent for strength and peace that passes all understanding!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
My Prayers are being sent on behalf of your family members that are having to go through this ordeal. I lost a really close friend of 39 years who ultimately became my girlfriend for the past 9 1/2 years back in January 2017 due to breast cancer that also spread to her lungs, bones and brain and I have come to absolutely hate the "cancer" word.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Sorry for you guys... I sure hate to hear of folks going through things like this! Sending up a prayer for you and your family!

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Thanks for all the prayers.

Things have gotten a lot worse the last few days. Hospice is going to get the house ready for her today and hopefully get her home today. Thanks again for all of the prayers.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
I just got the call. She's not suffering anymore.