Team 2 “ Can’t Stop The FLOP “

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
BearClaw
Camrond23
hrstille

Folks good luck to everyone this season.Just to make sure everyone is on the same page please look at the example pics before taking you kill pics and bonus pics and entering them. These pics are the way yours should look. The judges will be tougher this season than last so pay attention to detail. Nothing worse than seeing someone not getting the points because they didn't follow directions. Text your pics to your teammates or post them on your team thread and make sure the team agrees with your pics before posting in the weekly kill thread. The date has to be shown in the pics and pics need to be clear and readable. Good luck!!

Last edited:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Good luck this year Heath. I know you will bring home some gooduns for your team. Best of luck to you all!

hrstille

Good luck this year Heath. I know you will bring home some gooduns for your team. Best of luck to you all!

Thanks bud. Same to you. I'll be lucky to hear a bird much less shoot one. Maybe the team won't talk bad about me.

hrstille

Haha I don't know about turkey killer but I can throw a few names out. Rule the Roost, Run N Gun, Hook Hunters, Gobstoppers, Fans Down, Limb Hangers, Can't Stop the Flop

see plenty of birds every single day then season starts down here in florida and......... See one jake and the same stud long beard that struts in my yard every single day. come back from hunting and there he is only problem is I have a feeder in my yard and cant kill him. Guess the birds just didn't want to die till the competition started next weekend.

hrstille

see plenty of birds every single day then season starts down here in florida and......... See one jake and the same stud long beard that struts in my yard every single day. come back from hunting and there he is only problem is I have a feeder in my yard and cant kill him. Guess the birds just didn't want to die till the competition started next weekend.
Stay after them. You'll get them

hrstille

Bear Claw got us rolling with a good opening morning bird. Keep em coming guys. I'll pull my weight eventually.

bear claw

bearded driveler
Cameron put us one on the board. Good job man. Hrstille will have one to post before to long i just know it.