Prayers for my Dad

Cherokee

Dad just celebrated his 80th birthday last month. For an 80 year old he is in great shape. However his stomach has been hurting the last several months and they did a CAT scan and "think" they found a spot on the tail of his pancreas. He has had an additional MRI done and we are waiting for the results. Please say a prayer for my dad Frank and pray that it is not something bad, I can't even bring myself to type it. God bless you all; in God all things are possible.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Prayers for your Dad. My dad is the same age.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Prayers sent

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Done my friend!

Cherokee

Guy’s thank you so much for the prayers, got the results back from the MRI today and "NO ISSUE" with the pancreas. The MRI was clear and showed no masses or abnormalities. He was referred to a gastrologist to try and determine the cause of the pain, but this is terrific news. Thank the lord!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Guy’s thank you so much for the prayers, got the results back from the MRI today and "NO ISSUE" with the pancreas. The MRI was clear and showed no masses or abnormalities. He was referred to a gastrologist to try and determine the cause of the pain, but this is terrific news. Thank the lord!

Glad to hear that! And continued prayers for y'all!