2018 Official Turkey Challenge/ SMACK TALK THREAD !

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
They got birds where they at and can’t kill. :huh:

Cant quit killin all his relatives. We let em go about 5 different times. Had to make the season last 6 weeks so I could hang out w my grandkid. Lol.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
BkW is going after beard dragger in the morning.

I hope she gets him!!!! I’m gonna take my daughter and see if she can get her 3rd one , I got a couple spotted but called one of them up this morning, he probably want make a mistake 2 days in a row !

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I hope she gets him!!!! I’m gonna take my daughter and see if she can get her 3rd one , I got a couple spotted but called one of them up this morning, he probably want make a mistake 2 days in a row !

Beard dragger had a Alabama hunter after him last weekend. We got his truck pic. Can’t quite read the tag. He did a walk about to. We have seen the truck riding by.
Only a matter of time. :whip:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Y’all wish BkW good luck this morning. Beagler s $500 bird on the line. High score. Long beard. Long spur. Everything.

antharper

Staff member
The ones me and daughter were after are still kicking also, we slept in

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
It's been a fun season and certainly hate to see it coming to an end. Hunted more this season than ever. Crazy season it has been this year. Gobbling one day and quiet the next.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
It's been a fun season and certainly hate to see it coming to an end. Hunted more this season than ever. Crazy season it has been this year. Gobbling one day and quiet the next.

Nice bird. Congrats. Great pics I can see everything. :cool:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
To hot. I slept in. My season runs until it hits 80 degrees.

antharper

Staff member
I took a friend Saturday morning and had 3 gobbling as good as I’ve heard all season, but they were smarter than me !:huh: