2018 Bowhunting Challenge

BowanaLee

deast1988

It's July 5th no more inquiry's since June 28th. Must be a small interest in this year. Northern Zone goin to win, Fulton county 180s over corn incoming.

gordylew

I maybe interested. I'll have to see if the other Buckdienasties are on board..

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Got myself and another interested looking for a third although I don't FB.

May set up an "alias" account if I have to

alligood729

Nah, I like my hunting buddies. They just don't kill anything. :D J/K boys....
I tried! lol. Yep, you did kill the bucks. Time is more my enemy. Of course season before last we would have won if I could shoot a bow worth a dang.

Last edited:

100hunter

I'm definitely out but I'm willing to help out and support you guys anytime. New rule recommendation. "No two defending champs can be on the same team."

DuckArrow

I think this is going to be $10 random draw and ran off facebook. You'll need to join the group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/432938563846267/

Yes, Bowanna is correct we moved it to facebook to put the money back in play. It is $10 and is random draw. Join up if you like. We realize that the random draw some do not like, but it prevents folks from stacking teams and gives some folks a better chance. If you don't like it you don't have to join. We are just trying to keep the old Challenge alive and keep it fair. I'll start taking folks payment August 1st-31st and draw teams live on facebook Wednesday Sept 1st. Hope to see y'all and Good Luck on the season.

deast1988

Yes, Bowanna is correct we moved it to facebook to put the money back in play. It is $10 and is random draw. Join up if you like. We realize that the random draw some do not like, but it prevents folks from stacking teams and gives some folks a better chance. If you don't like it you don't have to join. We are just trying to keep the old Challenge alive and keep it fair. I'll start taking folks payment August 1st-31st and draw teams live on facebook Wednesday Sept 1st. Hope to see y'all and Good Luck on the season.

Sounds like fun I'm in!

fountain

Way to support the forum guys!...the forum where the contest started!
I never join, but always follow. It's another section to view success..most aren't posted anywhere other than in the weekly kills.

Mods should shut this thread down for sending users to face book.

DuckArrow

Way to support the forum guys!...the forum where the contest started!
I never join, but always follow. It's another section to view success..most aren't posted anywhere other than in the weekly kills.
Mods should shut this thread down for sending users to face book.

I'm sorry that's how you feel. We were handicapped to a pride challenge only. But I understand the moderators decision and we had to deal with it. I still support the forum and if the mods feel they need to delete this it is ok.

deast1988

I agree, I already joined the Facebook challenge. Rules a bit different, the forum has changed in my eyes over the last year or so. Still not as bad as AT, but I do browse these threads quite often. Fountain you wanna run the GON bow challenge? I hear there's an opening! These challenges were going great till one bad apple in the Turkey contest ruined the whole show and I still think all the winners might still be waiting for the prizes. I don't blame the mods for tightening up on the discourse but I don't vist this forum or spend as much time here as I did in the past.

watermedic

Well,

We are out! We enjoyed trying to compete with the stacked teams from the asphalt jungle and the ones with the high dollar leases. We never expected to win, just show what a couple wanna be hunters could do in counties ranked in the bottom of the GON list could do.

Team TRADOCHU signing off!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Well,

We are out! We enjoyed trying to compete with the stacked teams from the asphalt jungle and the ones with the high dollar leases. We never expected to win, just show what a couple wanna be hunters could do in counties ranked in the bottom of the GON list could do.

Team TRADOCHU signing off!
Why don’t u put on a little show here for fun.
Many would thank you.
It would be fun !!