2018 Bowhunting Challenge

100hunter

Sometimes there are just too many rules and they don't always work out for the good. A lot of knowledge and experience wasted. Mac Man we need your help to save this sinking ship.

BowChilling

Way to support the forum guys!...the forum where the contest started!
I never join, but always follow. It's another section to view success..most aren't posted anywhere other than in the weekly kills.

Mods should shut this thread down for sending users to face book.

I've supported this forum for years and ran an honest contest. The moderators handicapped us because of a dishonest guy in the turkey contest. I made my decision to give up this "thankless" task of running the contest last year because not only could you not please the contestants or the moderators, you had guys like you that didn't even participate complaining about things. If you enjoyed it so much you should have donated a couple of prizes to the contest. As it was I was running a pain in the backside contest for basically bragging rights.

Like Ray said they can shut it down here. It died a couple of years ago anyway!

100hunter

You of course. The VP of the useless Billy Club. We need help

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
So you would rather play here then on Facebook
I’ll start a sign-up sheet as soon as possible I’ll get a 2018 both challenge thread put up

BGA

Is this happening this yeart???>

BGA

To the top - any info?

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
I've supported this forum for years and ran an honest contest. The moderators handicapped us because of a dishonest guy in the turkey contest. I made my decision to give up this "thankless" task of running the contest last year because not only could you not please the contestants or the moderators, you had guys like you that didn't even participate complaining about things. If you enjoyed it so much you should have donated a couple of prizes to the contest. As it was I was running a pain in the backside contest for basically bragging rights.

Like Ray said they can shut it down here. It died a couple of years ago anyway!

One year was enough for me. (2007)