Heading to camp at disney world for 7 days in 7 days? Advice?

work2play2

Banned again & will band again soon
Anyone ever camped at fort wilderness? I'll be there with family for 7 days. Looks like a huge place. Any suggestions on what to do off the beaten path in the campground or around the campground? Im.looming for any and all suggestions

Artfuldodger

Maybe see a fireside chat. Watch the fireworks. It looks cool. On certain days of the week, guests can enter a park one hour earlier or stay in a park up to two hours later than normal park operating hours.

work2play2

Banned again & will band again soon
Fi
Maybe see a fireside chat. Watch the fireworks. It looks cool. On certain days of the week, guests can enter a park one hour earlier or stay in a park up to two hours later than normal park operating hours.
Fireworks definitely on the list!

Being a big Disney Fan and having camped at Fort Wilderness many times. It is a very nice camp grounds with very clean and very nice comfort stations. Not far from a Walmart. Turkey and deer walk through the camp ground. Bus service to every section of the camp ground. You will take the bus to the docks to go to the Magic Kingdom. Disney Springs I s the old downtown DISNEY. That cost nothing to go there allot of entertainment every night. The pool is great. Movies and camp fire every night. Go to the other resorts.

greg_n_clayton

I got a buddy that pulled his mansion on wheels down there right before school started !! I will pick his brain some for ya !

Oldstick

7 days at Disney? Take at least $7,000 then. ::ke:

Oldstick

It's already paid for but yes you are close. It is 8,000 but you guessed good

That's scary, because I thought I was way over exaggerating the estimate. We will definitely will mark that one down in the "been there done that" column at our age and income.

Dub

My parents camp in the Disney-owned campground that is part of the park when they take the grandkids down there.

It is a super place.

They love it and the kids have a blast.

Enjoy yourselves. It's all about the kids having that Disney experience....and being in your own camper with extended park access hours allows for you to customize it and have a relaxing time, too.

They said the amenities of the park were top notch. Everything super clean and upscale.