Moonpie's breakfast Bistro..... What y'all having?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Before my boy left for boot camp he did the same thing to me... He got my carton of eggs, pack of bacon, taters and a iron skillet! I wanted to be mad at him but couldn't when he explained his rockstar status the next day! Only kid at the place that could cook a egg!

Reactions: Dub

Dub

The kids came by for breakfast this morning.

Wife and them jumped into gear on the Tennessee Pride Sage, skillet biscuits and cheesy eggs.

I finished off my coffee in the den and then slipped back into the kitchen to make a plate.....

Wasn't much left....but then again I'd told 'em I was good and to have at it. :rofl:

Made off with enough to hold me until dinnertime tonight. Thinking about some grilled yardbird.

Dirtroad Johnson

The kids came by for breakfast this morning.

Wife and them jumped into gear on the Tennessee Pride Sage, skillet biscuits and cheesy eggs.

I finished off my coffee in the den and then slipped back into the kitchen to make a plate.....

Wasn't much left....but then again I'd told 'em I was good and to have at it. :rofl:

Made off with enough to hold me until dinnertime tonight. Thinking about some grilled yardbird.

Dub that looks mighty good. :cheers:

Dub

Dub that looks mighty good. :cheers:

Thanks, man.

There'd have been some cheese grits cooked, too.....but went to the shelf where they were two days ago.....and they were gone this morning. Grit pilfering has been noted. :rofl:

Looks like I've gotta buy two of everything just to be sure the kids don't make off with it to cook on their own. It's all good on the grits, though.....I never eat 'em.

When eggs and cheeses get missing entirely.....I get a might testy, though.

Dub

Pre-dawn breakfast attempt for wife......Apple Dutch Baby.

I put the apples on too early....while the skillet was pre-heating in the oven....and cooked them the entire time the crust was cooking. Wound up with apple sauce vs softened apples. :rofl:

My excuse.....coffee wasn't yet consumed.

GA1dad

Breakfast this morning, cheese grits and seared Andouille sausageView attachment 946069
Pre-dawn breakfast attempt for wife......Apple Dutch Baby.

I put the apples on too early....while the skillet was pre-heating in the oven....and cooked them the entire time the crust was cooking. Wound up with apple sauce vs softened apples. :rofl:

My excuse.....coffee wasn't yet consumed.

Wow!! You both just knocked it out of the park!!!!

My simple, yet marvelously tasty plate from this morning.

PA170792.JPG

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Gracious at all the good looking vittles!

I’m at hunting camp in SC, by myself til this afternoon. Came out of the woods this morning and fired up the blackstone with some applewood bacon, Tennessee Pride, jalapeño eggs, and bread fried in bacon grease. Might not be health food, but it sure hit the spot.

E719A07B-A768-46B0-91F4-C0E98879F0DC.jpeg

naildrvr

This place just gets better and better each time I stop by. Y'all have cooked up some fine-looking groceries this week.

Dub

I’m at hunting camp in SC, by myself til this afternoon. Came out of the woods this morning and fired up the blackstone with some applewood bacon, Tennessee Pride, jalapeño eggs, and bread fried in bacon grease. Might not be health food, but it sure hit the spot.

View attachment 946314

I'm pretty sure that IS health food......at least where I come from.

Have fun in the SC woods and get'r'dun.

This place just gets better and better each time I stop by. Y'all have cooked up some fine-looking groceries this week.

We are playin' fer keeps.

Never know when a meal may be yer last.......I wanna go on out on a good'un. :rofl:

GA1dad

Never know when a meal may be yer last.......I wanna go on out on a good'un. :rofl:

Deep brotha,,,,, deep,,,,,,

Dub

Deep brotha,,,,, deep,,,,,,

One never knows....when I turn on the news I tend to see Maxine Waters telling folks to assault folks.....same thing from other leftist "leaders".

And every now and again we have Mr. Louis Farrakhan speaking out on his madness.

I'm a peace loving guy.......however........I'll speak whatever language is spoken to me. ....and be ready to engage accordingly.

Crazy times we live in now. I'd like to think that we can all do our part....work hard....pay our taxes......vote......continue on. Problem is, daily evidence I am seeing is in opposition of such.

All I can say is.....Brother, keep yer powder dry and your blade sharp....and both ever ready.

naildrvr

Got a little bacon with 3 over easy with hot jalapeno and habanero jack in between. A light dustin' of black peppa and a splash of Texas Pete:fine: And of course a big,tall cup of 8o'clock original.IMG_20181019_070952680-600x800.jpg Got enough protein here to keep me fueled up for a while!

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten

View attachment 946314

Thanks for reminding that I need to pick up one for Deer Camp too.

Status
Not open for further replies.