Hooch

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Was planning on being there, and have been enjoying bear hunting in the mountains immensely this year. But I have slap wore my knees out.
My orthopedist set me up to see a surgeon on Monday concerning a partial knee replacement (or two!). Got to sit this one out...
Good luck to all...

tree cutter 08

Bring your own tree! I signed in and we was number 50 so far. I think I met all 50 on the same road. All food plots I road by had a orange vest walking around or a orange vest sitting on the edge. One camp was set up next to a food plot with generator running and a orange vest within sight of it.

cohuttahunter

Was planning on being there, and have been enjoying bear hunting in the mountains immensely this year. But I have slap wore my knees out.
My orthopedist set me up to see a surgeon on Monday concerning a partial knee replacement (or two!). Got to sit this one out...
Good luck to all...
Hope everything goes well with the procedure. I'm hoping to hunt the last hunt. Tried to last year but the snow beat me. I came back to my camp in the middle of the day and six inches was on my tent and truck. It was an interesting ride off the mountain!

Joe Brandon

Bring your own tree! I signed in and we was number 50 so far. I think I met all 50 on the same road. All food plots I road by had a orange vest walking around or a orange vest sitting on the edge. One camp was set up next to a food plot with generator running and a orange vest within sight of it.
TC I heard the same thing last night from a buddy of ours!!! Every plott had a stand in it. Haha!

Killer Kyle

Cutter... you were #50 to sign in on the sign-in sheet at the check station. But now we can sign in online and through the app on our smartphones. I'll bet you were actually #150 to sign in!!

Killer Kyle

Good luck to all...

Just rub some Robitussin on it and slap on a bandaid. That's how we did it in the old days! If it is real bad, we'll wrap an ACE bandage on it. Now you're ready for the pros. Now go hit them hills!!

Christian hughey

Good luck to all...
Get them knees better. See ya next season. Ill be ready for my biscuit openin morning!

whitetailfreak

I've been telling everyone that all the game is up in NE GA. Don't even bother with Cohutta, waste of time. Head to Chattahoochee, Chestatee, Warwoman, that's where the game be ?

Last edited: