Favorite Drank Concoctions

This time of year, a decent Canadian Whiskey and a bit of ginger ale, with ice. In the warm months, vodka & tonic. Also Like a very dry vodka martini (I say vermouth) rocks, dirty with Grey Goose.

joepuppy

I used to drink a Canadian called Konakee. It was pretty good. That was in Montana. Now I get the diet coke and Evan Williams. Knob Creek or Elijah Craig for special occasions. Yuengling is the beer of choice for local domestic.

Cmp1

BANNED
I used to drink a Canadian called Konakee. It was pretty good. That was in Montana. Now I get the diet coke and Evan Williams. Knob Creek or Elijah Craig for special occasions. Yuengling is the beer of choice for local domestic.
Can't get the Ling here,I guess they don't like MI,,,,

baddave

really scared of any type of likker.. blk likker makes me think i'm tough and white likker i can make friends w/ king kong.. both of those get me in trouble - so i stick to just a few beers:cheers:

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I don't drink much these days but I was a heavy drinker back in the day. I was a bartender and we drank all night every night.

The one drink me and a group of friends used to drink at the lake back in the 80's was a liquor drink we called poison lemonade. Great for a hot day.

Get an empty gallon jug. Pour in 1/2 gallon of the cheapest vodka you can buy. Add enough frozen lemonade concentrate to make 1 gallon of lemonade. Top the jug off with water.

What you have is lemonade that is 50% vodka.

Get on the boat, hand everybody(except the designated driver) a 32oz cup of lemonade on the rocks and prepare yourself for a goodtime.

If you feel something cold on your face it's usually the floor.

KDarsey

Vodka & cranberry, mix to ya likin & add 1/4 of a lime.
Buffalo Trace on a little ice...sip & enjoy.
Beer is Dos Equis Amber

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
If I find a bartender that really knows how yo make a Brandy Alexander, I will drink one. But if they start looking in there recipe book, I will just tell them to bring me a beer instead.

ryork

Moose head tastes like it came from the other end.....

Grolsch is Dutch I believe. I could drink a Labatte or two if desperate

Cmp1

BANNED
Moose head tastes like it came from the other end.....

Grolsch is Dutch I believe. I could drink a Labatte or two if desperate
Moosehead is nasty,,,,the real Grolsh from Europe is great,,,,it is Dutch,,,,Heineken in Europe sux,,,,

mmcneil

Mrs. hornet22, have you tried one of these?

Attachments

• EC530D83-ACFB-44EF-A961-D577D32E70E4.png
    EC530D83-ACFB-44EF-A961-D577D32E70E4.png
    877.8 KB · Views: 27

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Can you get 12pk cans of Ling there?
Yep. Never saw the Black and Tan in cans, but you can get the lager and light in cans. I'm more of a bottle person myself, though.