Vols troll Dawgs on twitter for getting Chaney

BuckNasty83

I'm aware they are friends.
He coached against him while he was at Bama and Friend was at Colorado St. They rushed for close to 140 yards against one of Bamas best defenses.

We don't need Friend to recruit, Brian Niedermeyer and Pruitt have that under control. Bringing in the highest rated o line class.

brownceluse

I'm aware they are friends.
He coached against him while he was at Bama and Friend was at Colorado St. They rushed for close to 140 yards against one of Bamas best defenses.

We don't need Friend to recruit, Brian Niedermeyer and Pruitt have that under control. Bringing in the highest rated o line class.
So your saying the Online coach doesn’t have to recruit his position? Your saying the UT is bringing in the highest rated O line class? I need some links

BuckNasty83

So your saying the Online coach doesn’t have to recruit his position? Your saying the UT is bringing in the highest rated O line class? I need some links
After the addition of Darnell Wright, yes. 5* Wright is the #1 OT, 5* Wanya Morris is the#2/3 and 4*Lampley is #15 OG.

I won't say it's the best, but ranking wise that's what the media/ recruiting services are dubbing it as. Impressive either way though

SpotandStalk

After the addition of Darnell Wright, yes. 5* Wright is the #1 OT, 5* Wanya Morris is the#2/3 and 4*Lampley is #15 OG.

I won't say it's the best, but ranking wise that's what the media/ recruiting services are dubbing it as. Impressive either way though

Excellent O line class. Wish the Noles had brought that talent in.

joepuppy

It's better than what we have. I'll take it.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
We got a trio of pretty good DL commits from Tennessee.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think UT's recruiting is getting better, but the majority of their commits are 3 star.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I think Kirby handcuffed him and the co-oc was a slap in the face? His roots are of spread offense, he wants to pass more. Ga is RBU ( Running Back University) Everyone is crying to run more. Last year they was more balanced. Almost 50/50. This year, they bring in the co-oc, run more and only pass 39% of the time and fans cry he don't utilize his players correctly.

Fans say he is poor at 2nd half adjustments, yet don't fault Kirby for getting conservative, or scared in big games/close games. After all, he is the HC and gets the last say on every play. Chaney didn't allow Hurts to come in and smoke yall in the 4th quarter.

Blah... blah... blah...

You always talk out of both ends. You bash Chaney and now he's going to be the best thing since sliced bread. The Voltards over on VomitNation are the same way. At least some of them actually know how much Pitmman means to recruiting. Chaney is the worst recruiter we had.

The Vols didn't steal anything from UGA. The Vols aren't even in the same zip code. You overpaid a guy, AGAIN!! You guys are the laughing stock of Tennessee and college football. The once "almighty Powerhouse of college football" is the 2nd best team in Tennessee. You refer to Vandy as your little brother, but what you don't realize is they are your Daddy!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Our defense was at a historical low and he was still able to produce. .

Historical low has now become the new "NORMAL" in Knoxville. The only ones that don't get it are the actual Voltards. Every one outside of the inbreeding in Knoxville can see it.

joepuppy

UGA has 5 star recruits calling your coaching staff, "fake, used car salesmen". And you are concerned with the Vols?