Best brand of supplemental feed

Jbeasley

Just trying to get some information on different brands of supplemental feed. I keep hearing buck muscle, record rack, and 4S wildlife solutions. And any other brand anybody recommend let me know your thoughts on these brands and which is better.

Longhorn 16

It’s somewhere around $500 per ton. Varies based on shipping cost just like all products.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
where can buy Buck Muscle or order it online? how much is 50lbs bags?
If u are near pine Mountain u use to be able to get it from the guys that make it , not sure anymore since it’s gotten popular unless u know them , 11-12$ a bag , I live rt down the road from them , my local feed store sales it for $14.50

north_ga fireman

cash and volume speak and if your close to one of there dealers they will drop off for you make sure you have a forklift or way to off load, im in Blairsville and was in line. as far as far it will go we have trough feeders and they hold 150 lbs usually 2 weeks between refills

antharper

Staff member
The deer where I hunt will eat 150lbs in 3 nights and I have 3 troughs on 200 acres , I only fill them once a week or longer

antharper

Staff member
Sounds expensive!
Very , I ran into a guy lat year about this time that had a bin full of soybeans and bought several hundred pounds and mixed them and corn with the feed , I’m pretty sure that’s the main ingredients in these feeds anyway

ucfireman

My gravity feeder will last about 3-5 days depending on other food. The trough will go about a week, doesnt get used as much.
I have a group of 8 does and fawns and 3-4 bucks eating nightly when I keep it full.
And yes it is expensive, but it does add weight and size. And keeps them close.