Muslim beaten to death for killing cow in India.

glynr329

I guess when we let them take over I will be one of the first to get beaten to death. Dumb American's already voted on into office. Sorry had to say it.

Big7

The Oracle
They (cows) are sacred in India.
They would even kill other Hindu
or anyone else. True enough, they
don't have any love lost for muslims, especially paki's but
they would have done it to anyone.
I guess there is good in everything.
One more rag-head the world doesn't have to worry about.

Artfuldodger

I guess when we let them take over I will be one of the first to get beaten to death. Dumb American's already voted on into office. Sorry had to say it.
Wait, now the Hindus are taking over? I'm confused on who to support, the Hindu or the Muslim. I'm gonna back the Hindu. People need to learn to adapt to a host country.

GunnSmokeer

Is the prohibition on killing or mistreating cows a longstanding thing in India? Even for non-Hindus who live there? What gives the majority (Hindu) the right to impose their religious beliefs on others of different faiths?
India is supposed to be a western, democratic nation, right? Then doesn't that mean it's not a theocracy, ruled by scripture and holy writings?

If India is supposed to be a Hindu theocracy, then they need to just do it. Stop calling themselves a democracy. Send the Muslims over to Pakistan (a nation created out of India to try to satisfy Muslims who were constantly fighting with Indian Hindus).

Even if India did that, though, they still need to have a legal system with justice and a process to have trials and punishments. A bunch of angry idiots beating people to death is no better than the inbred redneck Klansmen hanging uppity negros 60, 100, or 150 years ago. All vigilantes are criminals and the punishment for doing an unlawful lynching should be your carefully-orchestrated hanging by the State.

MikeyD6

Deleted
Is the prohibition on killing or mistreating cows a longstanding thing in India? Even for non-Hindus who live there? What gives the majority (Hindu) the right to impose their religious beliefs on others of different faiths?
India is supposed to be a western, democratic nation, right? Then doesn't that mean it's not a theocracy, ruled by scripture and holy writings?

If India is supposed to be a Hindu theocracy, then they need to just do it. Stop calling themselves a democracy. Send the Muslims over to Pakistan (a nation created out of India to try to satisfy Muslims who were constantly fighting with Indian Hindus).

Even if India did that, though, they still need to have a legal system with justice and a process to have trials and punishments. A bunch of angry idiots beating people to death is no better than the inbred redneck Klansmen hanging uppity negros 60, 100, or 150 years ago. All vigilantes are criminals and the punishment for doing an unlawful lynching should be your carefully-orchestrated hanging by the State.

The laws are determined by the states, there is no national law about it. In most Hindu controlled areas its completely banned by law. There are some Christian majority areas where it isn't banned at all. Some other states have partial bans. It just depends on where you are. But like Iroquois51 said, there's no love lost between Hindus and Muslims. He may have just given them a convenient reason.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Hindu is the majority religion in India, over 80%, followed by Muslim at approx 10% ( mostly in the northern part near Pakistan) and a small minority of Christians at approx 3 to 4%.

The Christians will eat about anything that is presented to them. Beef, shrimp, or chicken. Not only do the hindu revere the cows, but any living animal. Some of them will even take food from their children and feed rats because they believe that rat may be a reincarnation of some ancient relative. That is why they believe it so wrong to eat beef... it might be Aunt Suhani or Uncle Sunil that you are having for dinner.

Christian are murdered there on a regular basis. It is not unusual to hear of a pastor and maybe his family being killed just for being a Christian. The BJP is the radial side of the Hindu political party, and it seems lately that they have be gaining power in India. A lot of the local Christian leaders are reporting that aid and donations coming in to support their ministries are being held by the BJP and not given to the churches.

I have a good friend who is a pastor in Vizag. He and his board have established over 300 churches in India, Iraq, Germany, Switzerland, and Indonesia. He also has established multiple schools, a college, an old folks home, and a hospital. If I did a 1/10th of what he does, people would call me a radial Christian.

What God has equipped he and his family to do is simply amazing.

And yes, the BJP will kill even visiting Christians if they overstep their boundaries in India.

greg j

Y'all are upset because they killeld a Muslim for breaking their rules. The Muslims have done far worse

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Say what you will about them Hindus(and Hindon'ts), they make some mighty fine Blizzards and Dilly bars. They even cook up Brazier Burgers.

stringmusic

To Be Determined
Say what you will about them Hindus(and Hindon'ts), they make some mighty fine Blizzards and Dilly bars. They even cook up Brazier Burgers.
?