Moonpie's breakfast Bistro..... What y'all having?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Yessaday's sillet omelettes.....wid bacon cooked up in 'em, too. (y)

I'm gonna get a better skillet for omelettes when I see one.

Hit these up with Mrs Cambell's Vidalia relish & three cheeses. Habanero-jalapeno pepper jack on my toast.

Yessir.. Great way to start the day!

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Good Sunday morning. Starting the day with a few over easy, Applewood smoked bacon, and taters. Hope it's a fine day for y'all:flag:View attachment 962566

That's some super bacon.....nice thick cut hearty stuff.

Great looking breakfuss !!!

YHFP's semi-world-famous leftover steak and Conecuh hash with a runny aig on top and some cathead biscuits:

View attachment 962583

Now that's the kind of hash I like.....the breakfast version.

I'm not a fan of the bbq-stew version.

Looks super with those over-easy eggs on top.

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
No pics but I fried three eggs, topped em with some sargento shredded messican cheese. Tossed some sliced up leftover asparagus in the butter and put it all in a steamed tortilla with Frank's honey garlic sauce. Unorthodox but good!

Dub

Lazy late breakfast this morning.

The leftover dirty rice was even better for breakfast. Make this batch with Tennessee Pride Hot sausage and added a small can of Rotel (milld version). It's got a perfect amount of spice/heat this way that everyone seemed to enjoy. I tend to overpower heat on some stuff I cook....glad I went more moderate this time.

Wife liked the honey drizzled apples.

T-Rex and skipped the apples and went with more of the habanero-jalapeno pepper jack cheese toast.

Last edited:

blood on the ground

Lazy late breakfast this morning.

The leftover dirty rice was even better for breakfast. Make this batch with Tennessee Pride Hot sausage and added a small can of Rotel (milld version). It's got a perfect amount of spice/heat this way that everyone seemed to enjoy. I tend to overpower heat on some stuff I cook....glad I went more moderate this time.

Wife liked the honey drizzled apples.

T-Red and skipped the apples and went with more of the habanero-jalapeno pepper jack cheese toast.

Does that cheese pack a punch or does it have pepper flavor with minimal heat?

Dub

Getting some breakfuss cooked up for the tribe this morning....stumbled into something that turned into a hyooge hit.....Vidalia goodness for the eggs.(y)

The kitchen was smelling purty dang good after the coffee was brewed and the stuff started sizzlin'. Interested parties were close underfoot.

The omelets were simply loaded with cheddar and then hit with the onions. The flavor was great. I'd shaken some Tajín seasoning on top of the onions already.

Should hold 'till this evening.

naildrvr

Getting some breakfuss cooked up for the tribe this morning....stumbled into something that turned into a hyooge hit.....Vidalia goodness for the eggs.(y)

The kitchen was smelling purty dang good after the coffee was brewed and the stuff started sizzlin'. Interested parties were close underfoot.

The omelets were simply loaded with cheddar and then hit with the onions. The flavor was great. I'd shaken some Tajín seasoning on top of the onions already.

I've done onions that same exact way and man they are delicious.

blood on the ground

To me onion goes great with breakfast! My family thinks I'm crazy for eating onion with eggs. Who cares!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Dub, I may have to try that. I make ‘em up like that for burgers, never tried it for breakfast.

About to go check the catfish jugs here. Gonna fire up the blackstone at the shack when we get back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.