It is crazy for Drivelers to miss a gathering #277

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmp1

BANNED
Drove across Snellville to Culvers to get a walleye sandwich. Counter girl says we sold out yesterday and won,t have any until 2020.I ate a butterburger but it wasn,t the same.The owner was walking around talking to the customers,I think she intentionally by passed me.I would eat there a lot more but my Dr. Said NO...NO....NO....:ROFLMAO:
Come up and get some walleye,,,,all u can eat,14.99,,,,

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
KEEBS, YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN AT THIS GATHERING IN "BODY"................BUT YOU SURELY WERE IN SPIRIT, MY DEAR !!! :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:

I HAD MORE FUN THAN A BARREL OF MONKEYS UP IN A BANANA TREE ON THE 4TH OF JULY.....JUST ENJOYING "THE SCENERY" AND HAVING A BLAST WITH FELLOW GON FRIENDS. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
KEEBS, YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN AT THIS GATHERING IN "BODY"................BUT YOU SURELY WERE IN SPIRIT, MY DEAR !!! :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:

I HAD MORE FUN THAN A BARREL OF MONKEYS UP IN A BANANA TREE ON THE 4TH OF JULY.....JUST ENJOYING "THE SCENERY" AND HAVING A BLAST WITH FELLOW GON FRIENDS. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Those of you that left a lil early, you missed the funniest stand up show you've EVA heard . .

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Blackberry Smoke, "aint much left of me..." Somebody you tube it . .

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Time to go home and celebrate. Tax season is OVA! :banana::banana:
Big boss done fixed him one. :cheers::bounce::bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Yep...perch are excellent, small cousins of walleye. Walleye is the bomb!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Time to go home and celebrate. Tax season is OVA! :banana::banana:
Big boss done fixed him one. :cheers::bounce::bounce:

I know its over, I wrote that dang check.
Hope someone in the IRS chokes on it.

Gots to be good you to have it over!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Daggum, I piddle around a tad and y'all post 3.5 pages. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.