It is crazy for Drivelers to miss a gathering #277

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hornet22

ROMEO
Speaking of trees, Champ wants and probably needs to take down those big oaks growing at his cabin. The price he got seemed way high but since they are growing next to and in the case of the one out front almost through the porch. Big time arborist will be needed.
Mz tu tu told me what he was quoted, seemed high to me too. Wish I had a pic of them both, just don't see that kinda $$$ from what I remember in my mind's eye.

:cheers:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
after rain and being cool the last few days now the sun is hitting the bee hives and they are very active.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Gotta go figure out the best place to plant my new pear tree, I ain't gotta beg borrow or steal my pears no mo!:fine::bounce:
Later!::gone:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Mz tu tu told me what he was quoted, seemed high to me too. Wish I had a pic of them both, just don't see that kinda $$$ from what I remember in my mind's eye.

:cheers:

especially in the NOM

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Gotta go figure out the best place to plant my new pear tree, I ain't gotta beg borrow or steal my pears no mo!:fine::bounce:
Later!::gone:

Bees love pears.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Afternoon bro's !! Just 2 nights, off 3, then work the weekend.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I planted the White Oak, only one on this property. I dug it up @ a house my brother lived in before where he lives now, and had it planted @ my other house I sold.

Told the guy that bought my house that I wanted it, so I got it last Fall. Shoulda planted then, but wasn’t sure where until today. It’s in the ground soaking up water.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
Started to airport this morning to go to San Diego. Eye started hurting bad. Figured I could catch a later flight. Wrong. Surgery again tomorrow morning.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I hope I’m prepping for retirement because this getting old is no fun.

I`ll go ahead and tell you now, I hope that arthritis never sets in on you. And I mean that.

Or anybody else. I wouldn`t wish that on anybody.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Jeez Dave, did they say what went wrong? Pretty common surgery.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
Cataract and new lenses are ok. Glaucoma ain’t no joke. Tomorrow I’m getting an artificial weep tube. It will lower the pressures.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I`ll go ahead and tell you now, I hope that arthritis never sets in on you. And I mean that.

Or anybody else. I wouldn`t wish that on anybody.
At least you got retirement, disability. :rockon:
I aint showin no pics of my hands. They GON be crooked in a few years. Bumps all ova the knuckles. :O

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
At least you got retirement, disability. :rockon:
I aint showin no pics of my hands. They GON be crooked in a few years. Bumps all ova the knuckles. :O

I worked a lot of years, sweated and bled, and sacrificed so much for it though. And if I had the chance to do it over, I would take a different path. I lost much to get it.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Cataract and new lenses are ok. Glaucoma ain’t no joke. Tomorrow I’m getting an artificial weep tube. It will lower the pressures.
Bless you bub.::; I had a stopped up tear duct and the pressure was so much pain I to go to the doctor(unlike me) and that's how they found my aneurysms. :eek2: Don't scare me none. Lawd knows how long they have been there. I told em, quit looking at me. :bounce::bounce:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I worked a lot of years, sweated and bled, and sacrificed so much for it though. And if I had the chance to do it over, I would take a different path. I lost much to get it.
And you have know idea how many people thank you for your service. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Thing is, no one knows the severity of someone else’s pain but the one afflicted with it themselves. You can attempt to explain it, but unless they can actually feel it they don’t have a clue.

I know rheumatoid arthritis ruined the life of a pretty young 1st cousin of mine starting at about 30 yrs old. She had a wonderful husband and 2 beautiful kids too.

How she managed to live out the rest of her life like that til last Year, I’ll never know. She was 66 when she died last year, so she suffered miserably for over half her life. She was one STRONG woman to make it that long and always covering up how miserable she actually was with her pretty smile and outgoing personality. But we could tell.

She’ no longer suffering, thank God!

I hope for better days and a lack of suffering for everyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.