Moonpie's breakfast Bistro..... What y'all having?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dub

shared hanger omelet again this morning.

American & muenster with some parmesan on top after.

TP Hot (we agree...it's got a bit more flavor than the JD version).

Some skillet baked hasbrowns (taters, sweet taters & carrots....hit with S&P & rib rub).

Was fit to eat and should give hongry a beatdown until this evening. :rofl:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Dub done making French biscuits now. :) That looks all kinds of good!

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Dub done making French biscuits now. :) That looks all kinds of good!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Heck.....I'm still struggling trying to make Southern biscuits......I'll be durned if I'll make anything French. Heck....I can't even spell 'em. :bounce:

She knocked out her eggs, sausage and 1/2 the hash browns and said, "I'm done....can't take another bite". The cruz-aunts had butter & honey all up in 'em. I said..."You may wanna rethink that....just try some of it".

She took a bite and then went after that thing like it owed her money.

So....I recon the French helped me out on this day. Gotta love the deli bakery spots.

Dub

Last trip to the store found they'd restocked on the TP Hot. Grateful for that. I prefer it over Jimmy Dean Hot by a good margin.

Had some multi-grain English muffins that somebody had picked up....figured they'd be quick and easy in the toaster.

Fired up a skillet and let it ride. Didn't take long.

She wanted American & Duke's on hers. Swiss & mustard on mine.

SC Hunter

@Dub as soon as I get off work in the morning I'm loading the youngest boy up and heading to Milledgeville for a ball tournament. Big brother will already be there with the team and mama has to work doing a wedding. Anyway before we leave I am making a Tennessee Pride Egg and cheese biscuit or sammich one of the two! Between working and travel and rec ball breakfast together has been hard to manage. That's fixing to have to change.

Dub

@Dub as soon as I get off work in the morning I'm loading the youngest boy up and heading to Milledgeville for a ball tournament. Big brother will already be there with the team and mama has to work doing a wedding. Anyway before we leave I am making a Tennessee Pride Egg and cheese biscuit or sammich one of the two! Between working and travel and rec ball breakfast together has been hard to manage. That's fixing to have to change.

I hear ya.

Family schedules can sure 'nuff wear a dude out.

Had a leisure morning around here.....fired up the skillet and made quick work on of some bacon, leftover chicken tenders, onions & peppers for some breakfast burritos.

Our son made his Momma a great looking burrito that was almost exactly like the Chic-Fil-A chicken burritos that she loves. He even jazzed it up with some sour cream.

Little joker at 4 himself.....and none of 'em were tiny. :rofl:

I wasn't in the mood for the shell....just the makings. It hit the spot.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Man!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
My wife had a chunk of porterhouse steak left over from last night, so I added it to some bacon, mushrooms, peppers, onions, jalapenos, tomatos, and Monterrey jack cheese for some southwestern omelets. They were edible.

omelet3.jpg

Dub

Ya'll gonna laugh at this 'un right here.

Made it home from work last night around 9:00pm. Had hit the McDonald's drive-thru on the way home.

Once I got home and played with the dogs a bit I decided to toss McDonald's in the fridge and simply grab a shower and go to bed.

Up crazy early for no good reason.....enjoyed a great pot of coffee.

At some point my wife stirred upstairs and came down.

I made us a weird breakfast.

My sammich had a few doses of hot sauce an it wasn't bad at all.

I'm guessing this is a sure'nuff Woody's first.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, I have never seen that before. How was it?

Dub

Nope, I have never seen that before. How was it?

Would have been much better if the sammiches hadn't been reheated in the microwave. The normal crispy stuff bite wasn't there and the flavors were muted vs getting them hot at McDonalds.

The egg was a righteous upgrade......but....the hot sauce was even better.

Next time I'll just get them home and hit them with hot sauce and call it good. :)

I'd try it!

It's about my favorite non-breakfast food from McDonald's. Not a fan of their burgers.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Would have been much better if the sammiches hadn't been reheated in the microwave. The normal crispy stuff bite wasn't there and the flavors were muted vs getting them hot at McDonalds.

The egg was a righteous upgrade......but....the hot sauce was even better.

Next time I'll just get them home and hit them with hot sauce and call it good. :)

It's about my favorite non-breakfast food from McDonald's. Not a fan of their burgers.
Fish sandwich right? I almost never eat there so forgive me for not being able to recognize the sammich!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I ate one filet o' fish. Once. The only thing I like at McDonalds are their little original hamburgers, plain. I get about five of them. :)

Dub

Lazy morning 'round the hacienda this morning.

No worries and no hurries.

Took my time waking up and sipping some go-juice.

Heard sounds of folks stirring upstairs and knew the call for breakfast eats would soon be sounded.

Feeding frenzy ensued once I made it home from BoJangle's.

Grabbed my Cajun fillet biscuit & Bo Rounds and fled for the safety of the den. :rofl:

Dosed my Bo Rounds up righteously with some Crystal. Bamsucka !!!!!

I'm being mighty lazy, too. I'm thinking I'll be firing up the coffee maker again.....and field strip a couple pistols and give them a good cleaning and made ready for the next range session.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Love me some Bojangles too, Dub.

YHFP made up some blueberry pancakes, bacon, and sausage here.

pancakes2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.