Meghan Markle

Oldstick

No typing around the censors with abbreviations of profanity for the political forum guys is allowed either. I have multiple infractions on my record to prove that.

Oldstick

I thought we won a war to prove we didn't care anything about a royal family..
True for the government of the US, but as far as I know, that didn't ban US citizens from being interested or expressing interest in the continuing story of world history.

sinclair1

folks may not like a golf community because it's pretentious and has HOA, but that's a 6 Around here, just sayin:bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I don't really understand the fascination with the so-called royal family over there. Or women who look like plastic dolls.

Oldstick

OK, I get it folks. Age discrimination. She being 37 and all. No more said. She not hawwwwt whatsoever. Will never mention the subject again on the GA outdoor news forum. Learned my lesson.:rofl:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
She's not bad looking, just looks like she's made out of plastic, and looks like she would be annoying as all get out to be around. She does look better than that even more plastic looking military Barbie on the first page.

sinclair1

She's not bad looking, just looks like she's made out of plastic, and looks like she would be annoying as all get out to be around. She does look better than that even more plastic looking military Barbie on the first page.
I couldn't imagine being with a woman who don't have her hairs did, nails did, worry about her figure, takes great care in her looks by not guzzling booze and smoking. Many of my friends married a gal thaT sit's in a deer stand with them.That's cool, just not for me. I like them prissy. Mine will fish, shoot and camp, but on the prissy side.
As far as the plastic look. I agree with that.

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
True for the government of the US, but as far as I know, that didn't ban US citizens from being interested or expressing interest in the continuing story of world history.

World history? Id call it pop culture. World history would be the Russian annexation of Crimea, Brexit, mass immigration across the planet (not just the US), the evolution of the current nuclear climate; among many others that will actually shape the future.

Thats why its good we won the war. Come to think of it, 2 wars, 1812 escaped me.. We are allowed to disagree

Anywho, she aint nothing special. Ive seen better looking 50 year old women..

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't imagine being with a woman who don't have her hairs did, nails did, worry about her figure, takes great care in her looks by not guzzling booze and smoking. Many of my friends married a gal thaT sit's in a deer stand with them.That's cool, just not for me. I like them prissy. Mine will fish, shoot and camp, but on the prissy side.
As far as the plastic look. I agree with that.
I can't stand a prissy woman. Don't even want to be around them. They usually don't want to do anything that I do, they're always griping and complaining about something, they usually live in some artificial dream world, are obsessed with themselves and drama, and I just generally don't enjoy their company.

Oldstick

don't be sensitive Sally.

Love is love I guess, but surely there had to be a honkey of good family, age, etc. who was worthy of joining the royal family. There, I said it. Age, experience (you know what I mean) race and all. Lots of factors to consider when you are in the spotlight of history. I don't judge his choice and hope he made the best one, but there are a lot of factors to consider when you are in the spotlight of history. I only state I would have not made the same choice and shopped around a little more.

OK, can't help it. One more comment then. I reckon you saw my rolling on the floor icon meaning none of this is serious in my eyes. Your reply done took it to another level of humor. :rofl:

Cmp1

BANNED
OK, I get it folks. Age discrimination. She being 37 and all. No more said. She not hawwwwt whatsoever. Will never mention the subject again on the GA outdoor news forum. Learned my lesson.:rofl:
You done OK by me buds,,,,don't let them get to you,,,,