Old electric stuff . .

I bet it's metal too. Not plastic. My parents had one. Thing weighed a ton.

All metal with spaces big enough in the grill that you can stick a fist through.
I put it away when the grand baby is staying with us. I'm still wondering how I made it through 50+ years and still have all my appendages.
I still got both eyes and my pop gave me a Daisy bb gun when I was 5 years old. lol

All metal with spaces big enough in the grill that you can stick a fist through.
I put it away when the grand baby is staying with us. I'm still wondering how I made it through 50+ years and still have all my appendages.
I still got both eyes and my pop gave me a Daisy bb gun when I was 5 years old. lol

I was mistaken, it's an Emerson fan

IMG_0943.JPG

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I still have and use my grandpa's circular saw from the 60s and an old 1/2" Black and Decker electric drill from the 70s.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Got an old milkshake maker like this I got from Hodgson's Pharmacy in Athens went I used to work there. Not sure what year:huh::huh: 2nd picture is mine on the counter.
sd0092-vintage-hamilton-beach-milkshake-mixer-no-33-jadeite-green.jpg
milkshake.jpg

Capt Quirk

I used to have some things that my parents passed on. An old console stereo, it was a 1941 West Benz.

I also had a Montgomery Wards Microwave, that they had bought in the late 70's? I don't remember what happened to it, but it was working up to the time we moved here 10 years ago. I reckon we sold it, ,because without power, it would just take up space in the woods.

Then, I also took the original Frigidaire from my childhood home. It was brand new in 66, and worked fine until I sold it in 98?

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Noticed old saw mentioned a couple of times. This one buttered bread for 3 different generations. Probably a few in Unc's basement. Even the big 508 my grandfather used as a bench saw. Usually in a wooden jig. I can still feel the electricity running through my body on a damp basement slab with no ground. Cardboard behind the washer for slip. A prized possession.

Unc still has his Fender Tweed tube amp from the 50's or 60's as well.
IMG_20190515_160219.jpg

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Hunter ceiling fans been running non stop since '81, I did have to replace one.

Oldstick

that last. I've got a '81 Sharp Carousel microwave that works awesome.. Whatcha got ??

My Mom and Dad bought one of those, not much later. I think they said they got it in Macon when they were at our wedding, 1984. The same microwave is still sitting, cleaned and maintained, working perfectly at their house which my Mom just sold earlier this year.

calibob1

COMMIE LOVER TROLL
38 years ago I put a hot water heater in our house that my father took out of their house, "untill I could buy a new one" it's still here and working great.

sinclair1

Noticed old saw mentioned a couple of times. This one buttered bread for 3 different generations. Probably a few in Unc's basement. Even the big 508 my grandfather used as a bench saw. Usually in a wooden jig. I can still feel the electricity running through my body on a damp basement slab with no ground. Cardboard behind the washer for slip. A prized possession.

Unc still has his Fender Tweed tube amp from the 50's or 60's as well.
View attachment 968954
I have a old Rockwell miter saw I still use for small stuff.