This Low-Life Piece Of Garbage Should Have Never Gotten A Second Chance...

PappyHoel

This is why I don’t hike the apalachian trail. Everyone on that trail looks like this guy. Even the ‘girls’.

Turpentine

The world is changing and a lot of ?? are changing with it. You are not legally allowed to poses a fire arm on many portions of the Appalachian trail which makes a thru hike with one very difficult. Chances that anyone had a firearm when this happened are next to none. It's definitely not the first time this has happened either.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
My son and his family was on that part of the trail, about two weeks ago. Pretty bad when you cant even enjoy nature without having to worry about psychos. I am like Eagle, they need to crank the electric chair up and run it 24 hours a day for a while.

ryanh487

My son and his family was on that part of the trail, about two weeks ago. Pretty bad when you cant even enjoy nature without having to worry about psychos. I am like Eagle, they need to crank the electric chair up and run it 24 hours a day for a while.

You can't go anywhere or do anything without the risk of running into psychos. That's how it is and it will only get worse the more people that accumulate on the earth.

I carry everywhere that I don't have to pass through metal detector. Laws be danged. Concealed means concealed and if I get caught it's because I just used a gun to save my life. I'll sort out the legal mess later. Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6. Though I don't often go anywhere that carry is illegal with my permit so it's not a huge concern of mine.

LTZ25

The world is changing and a lot of ?? are changing with it. You are not legally allowed to poses a fire arm on many portions of the Appalachian trail which makes a thru hike with one very difficult. Chances that anyone had a firearm when this happened are next to none. It's definitely not the first time this has happened either.
That is the reason a piece of crap can do what he did , everyone on that trail should be
armed .