Need a trapper or possibly a coyote hunter.

Old Winchesters

Looking for someone to trap yotes/foxes on my property west side of Griffin. We are seeing them in the daytime and on camera. I know there are way too many. Only have 50 acres and it’s mostly thick. I see dens all over the place. Some open areas to trap and a pond. Not interested in paying a nuisance trapper..

Comanche7

Looking for someone to trap yotes/foxes on my property west side of Griffin. We are seeing them in the daytime and on camera. I know there are way too many. Only have 50 acres and it’s mostly thick. I see dens all over the place. Some open areas to trap and a pond. Not interested in paying a nuisance trapper..
I'm not a trapper but I live in Griffin and just bought an electronic call that I'd be glad to try out. It won't be nearly as effective as trapping but one or two less coyotes is always a good thing.

Also would love to help out with your coyote problem. Got an e-caller and lights to use at night(if preferred). Available whenever, schedule is wide open.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
For close in shots at night use a red light that they can't see. The green ones will spook them at close ranges.

Zoozoo400

I'm a trapper. Won't be able to get out there till Sunday though.. I'll be coming from the VA FTA convention