Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Danner is having a 25% off sale on their hunting boots, including their pricey snake boots. If anyone is interested in getting a new pair of snake boots, have a look at what they have to offer. Looks like some pretty decent deals, too. You need to hurry, though. Sale ends at midnight.

https://www.danner.com/men/hunt?sortId=product-family

Bucaramus

Danner is having a 25% off sale on their hunting boots, including their pricey snake boots. If anyone is interested in getting a new pair of snake boots, have a look at what they have to offer. Looks like some pretty decent deals, too. You need to hurry, though. Sale ends at midnight.

https://www.danner.com/men/hunt?sortId=product-family

Ordered some Pronghorns. My Lacrosse's have seen better days! Thanks SB for the heads up.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Ordered some Pronghorns. My Lacrosse's have seen better days! Thanks SB for the heads up.
Awesome! If you don't mind, please let us know how you like them. I bought a new pair of Irish Setter snake boots back in November, but was looking very hard at those Danner Sharptail snake boots https://www.danner.com/men/hunt/sharptail-snake-boot-17-brown.html Only reason I didn't get them was because they didn't have my size at the time.

Good luck with the boots.

DSGB

baddave

lowes in conyers -- 2 pk 20lb. bag of kingsford charcoal $14.88... that's right @ 1/2 price

marry32

Walmart is the hunter's dream. I got $150 worth of hunting gear on clearance for $20 after deer season. After turkey season I got around $400 worth of decoys and calls for $70.

I'm talking $1.50 for a box of 20 turkey loads, $3 pair of pants, $2 shirts and gloves, $75 decoys for $5. They always have too much inventory. This was at 3-4 different Walmarts in a 30 mile radius.

I will order a hunting gear very soon.

XJfire75

Let us know if you find any good amazon prime day deals today and tomorrow!!!

XJfire75

Academy has the SPYPOINT link Micro on sale then you can use the $20 off coupon SPENDANDSAVE for a total of $106!!!

Go getcha one or 2!

shdw633

Academy has the SPYPOINT link Micro on sale then you can use the $20 off coupon SPENDANDSAVE for a total of $106!!!

Go getcha one or 2!

Thanks for the heads up!! I was waiting for their $30 coupon that's coming out on the 24th but this is a better deal!!

shdw633

Go getcha one or 2!

I got one tonight and they state that you can use the coupon once a day while the event is going on so if anyone buys more than one, purchase them separately one at a time, one per day and you can use that code each day to save the $20 per camera.

Bubba_1122

I'd love to buy a couple of the Spypoints but my wife gave me one for Father's Day and I can't seem to get it to work. I don't think it's the machine.

Tough to be older and technologically challenged.

shdw633

I'd love to buy a couple of the Spypoints but my wife gave me one for Father's Day and I can't seem to get it to work. I don't think it's the machine.

Tough to be older and technologically challenged.

Have you called Spypoint? The process to set the camera needs to be followed to the tee or the camera won't send the pics, plus you have to register the camera on the app with the bar code to get your first thirty days free and get the pics coming to you. Lots of information on the website including any new firmware updates. If you can't find what you need there, call or see them an email.

Bubba_1122

Actually doubled my efforts this morning and have it working.

Thinking about running to Academy this afternoon and getting a second one.

shdw633

Actually doubled my efforts this morning and have it working.

Thinking about running to Academy this afternoon and getting a second one.

Check the site before you go, my store was out of them so I just took advantage of their free shipping.

rosewood

Been wanting to replace my last wireless cam that kicked the bucket. Haven't been able to make up my mind on one. This was just the right price. Placed the order for store pickup. Will grab at lunch at Academy.

Thanks!

Rosewood

Morakniv 2 piece set, lightweight carbon steel hunting knives.

I've bought a good number of Mora (made in Sweden) knives for myself (one in each car) and as give aways to hunting Buds. Some are SS and some are carbon steel, but the ones I own of carbon steel have fared very well, with minimal maintenance. VERY lightweight and take an excellent edge.

They are not Randalls, but are handy and very inexpensive and you won't have a stroke if you realize after your 2 mile hike back to your truck, that your knife was left at the gut pile....

Cannot beat this deal, IMHO

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Pc-Mora-...220&pg=2045573&_trksid=p2045573.c100667.m2042

thumbnail-10.jpeg

Last edited:

Hillbilly stalker

Probably one of the best field knives made mass production wise. The only people who don't respect a Mora are the people who haven't owned one. I have several, one of the best steels on the market and probably the sharpest knife many people will own. That's a good deal on them.(y)