ILF info please

Dennis

Thinking about a satori riser. I like the radius shelf over the flat shelf on the Trad tech.

Thoughts on this?
Myself I would go with the Satori or a Dalaa but that's just me if at all possible try to handle both before you buy

Wbarfiel

Here’s two pics of my TradTech one with recurve and another with the das longbow limbs

Attachments

• 430D22FE-0FDA-4614-AF2F-4EFDAB5E504B.jpeg
    430D22FE-0FDA-4614-AF2F-4EFDAB5E504B.jpeg
    254.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 64BEAAD7-E247-49F6-8966-0E543E17AE15.jpeg
    64BEAAD7-E247-49F6-8966-0E543E17AE15.jpeg
    379.4 KB · Views: 5

devolve

Myself I would go with the Satori or a Dalaa but that's just me if at all possible try to handle both before you buy

I had a Dalaa years ago and loved it. I’m thinking the satori would be the best bet because it’s an ILF and I can get limbs anywhere.
What is the process for converting the dalaa to ILF?

hambone76

A radiused shelf will definitely minimize arrow to bow contact.

Dennis

I like the Dalaa connection better than ILF but that's just me. I just buy ILF limbs and change the fittings in them only takes a couple of minutes

devolve

I like the Dalaa connection better than ILF but that's just me. I just buy ILF limbs and change the fittings in them only takes a couple of minutes

So you change the ILF limb to the dalaa riser not the riser to ILF?
Very interesting.........would like to see the process some time sir.

AllAmerican

I have killed 3 animals with my 19" Hoyt Satori. I customized the handle with some sanding and refinishing. I did some competition shooting as well. It's a great bow for the money. The paint may chip, but it's a fun bow to bang around.