Newest Tesla

Patriot44

Banned
I'm not into racing golf carts.
Neither are folks with Corvettes. I think the Tesla hit the "Extra Battery" switch near the end . :bounce::rockon:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NOYDB

BANNED
I can out race any Corvette that doesn't put the pedal down.

Doesn't matter to those that want to believe.

Patriot44

Banned
911 GTS :bounce::bounce:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Harry, why did you even post this thread? Does Elon Musk get under your skin that bad and make you say such outlandish things?

NOYDB

BANNED
Harry, why did you even post this thread? Does Elon Musk get under your skin that bad and make you say such outlandish things?

You asked.

The laws of physics are universal. Not my opinion. Not bunky's opinion. They have existed (as far as can be determined) Since the beginning of the universe 14.7+/- billion years ago. Repeating scams as fact get's me to comment. I don't post outlandish things. I post things that conform to the laws of physics. Something Elon Musk does not do. Which I wouldn't care about if he wasn't sucking up subsidies

Your truck. Strip it down, cut the panels bare to just a frame. Cut the passenger seat out. Make it as light as you can. You will take seconds off the performance. So.

Saying your truck frame is soooo fast doesn't tell us anything.

Your truck frame can out race any Corvette made. So.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
You asked.

The laws of physics are universal. Not my opinion. Not bunky's opinion. They have existed (as far as can be determined) Since the beginning of the universe 14.7+/- billion years ago. Repeating scams as fact get's me to comment. I don't post outlandish things. I post things that conform to the laws of physics. Something Elon Musk does not do. Which I wouldn't care about if he wasn't sucking up subsidies

Your truck. Strip it down, cut the panels bare to just a frame. Cut the passenger seat out. Make it as light as you can. You will take seconds off the performance. So.

Why say a 5 word answer when you can say 5,000.

You have a PM incoming. I suggest you heed it.

End of discussion.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I would like to know, before NOYDB gets banded, if he's married ?? If so, is he always right ???

sinclair1

You asked.

I will race your 15 year old explorer frame with stock engine for $100,000.00.
It won’t hook up that light. You’re not as smart as you think. Weight distribution is for smart people and the Tesla does a good job of hooking.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
You asked.

Seriously ??? You gotta be the dumbest democrat ever . .

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I will race your 15 year old explorer frame with stock engine for $100,000.00.
It won’t hook up that light. You’re not as smart as you think. Weight distribution is for smart people and the Tesla does a good job of hooking.

I'll double that ...