Popped a good one with the Windham 223

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Those'll eat good!

Jester896

Senior Clown
Thought about you this morning wondering if yesterday was good :)
looks like a puffy guilt for sure...and right where it was rootin

stonecreek

Weather and work had me tied up most the weekend. Will be deer hunting a good bit now tho. Off from work from 11/9 till 12/1. This is the second hog from pecan orchard in 5 days. Did not recover first one. Rain last week softened up the ground and they sure went to rooting here.

Jester896

Senior Clown
Last time I deer hunted an orchard I ended up with 2 hogs...got the last one out and the biggest one going back in :)

don't hardly need a rangefinder there...mighty fine chair sittin too

stonecreek

Found this while checking the farm. Dumped overnight by some slob. Perfect shoulder shot. Just cut off the head. I'm mad but not surprised.
daedbuck.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dub

Big7

The Oracle
Found this while checking the farm. Dumped overnight by some slob. Perfect shoulder shot. Just cut off the head. I'm mad but not surprised.
View attachment 987679

Whatever the mod. popped you for, DOUBLE THAT SENTIMENT FOR ME !!!?

THAT'S JUST PLAIN SORRY !!!

That's what makes "hunting" fodder for the dem*rats, the clueless left, Gen X, anti-gun, millennium's- and the rest.

They need a "code red" on a long, real ruff' dirt road. ?

stonecreek

Jester’ Tried to call your buddy today. He has thermal rights in that orchard and there in there every night. My nephews are getting up the soybeans next to it and the farmer across the road is finishing up the cotton. There laid up in the wet weather head in middle and coming out. Gonna check it at daybreak.

Jester896

Senior Clown
He is on nights tonight...just talked to him and will let him know. This is his weekend off....might ride with him.

Good luck in the am...hate I have to work.

Last edited:

Jester896

Senior Clown
Said he saw them in there the other night but was working. We are going to hit it Saturday night and see what we can knock out for ya