The Halloween Driveler #302, Come on in folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
In honor of my Daddy, RIP, who would have turned 92 on Halloween this year and whom we called our "Boo Baby" because a ghost must have scared him outta Granny!:rofl:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Timely

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Again, happy birthday, Miss Keebs. My highest regards to you.. :cheers:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Evenin folks!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hey Chief, made another batch of pico tonight and got me to thin'n...did you ever try that recipe?

Hey Bat, no sir I did not as of yet. I forgot about it to be honest. I’m going to tell the wife tonight to pick me up the ingredients, she’s @ grocery stores everyday.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Hey Bat, no sir I did not as of yet. I forgot about it to be honest. I’m going to tell the wife tonight to pick me up the ingredients, she’s @ grocery stores everyday.
It's mild enough that "Daisey" will eat it out of the bowl with a spoon, and she thinks that black pepper is da debil. So, a gentleman from the bayou area like yourself might want to "juice it up" a little.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
It's mild enough that "Daisey" will eat it out of the bowl with a spoon, and she thinks that black pepper is da debil. So, a gentleman from the bayou area like yourself might want to "juice it up" a little.

10-4, I want it to bite my tongue.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Evening folks from “way up north.”
Please send me this recipe, Mrs Ruger is a spice wimp.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Will do. Prayers continue for Miggy

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Bed time. Nite y’all

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Morn'n Folks.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Mernin, on the deers schedule apparently.
Happy Birthday to that scary avatar that gives me nightmares girl!

Big7

The Oracle
Present.

Accounted For.

Mornin' folks !

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day ! :cheers:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Morning crew.........need coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.