JT, Bubba and friends Live From The Tree 2019. A year of highs and lows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSGB

Way to go, bubba!

Mackie889

Awesome thread ... I’m hooked! Makes me think of the 12 years I was fortunate enough to hunt NE Missouri. The hunting was amazing! Congrats on all the nice bucks knocked down! Stay safe everybody and good luck ... I’m praying and rooting for you all to be successful. What memories you are making. Thanks for sharing them here so we all can enjoy!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Awesome thread ... I’m hooked! Makes me think of the 12 years I was fortunate enough to hunt NE Missouri. The hunting was amazing! Congrats on all the nice bucks knocked down! Stay safe everybody and good luck ... I’m praying and rooting for you all to be successful. What memories you are making. Thanks for sharing them here so we all can enjoy!

Welcome to the LFTT. Come back anytime!

Just happy to have another season

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
I'm back in... warm this evening. We have all three managed to fill our doe tags so now we need to make something happen on a bruiser or three. Small bucks are pestering does- hoping to get the big guys on their feet soon cruising around. We have 4 1/2 days to get it done

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Hate to do it, but I'm skipping the evening. We've been doing stuff here and in town and it would be late before I could get in to where I wanna go.

Any of you in trees, kill sumn or just kill some time. I'll check back in soon

rosco772001

Back in : I’m 200 yards from where my buddy killed that big 18 point Friday . Sitting on a pipeline bucks like to cruise to get down wind of a big thicket . Hope the big ten in the pic shows and let’s me close the chapter on this farm for the year . Awesome buck again bubba and we’re still pulling for yah chuck

Attachments

• FC477F48-00B4-4B91-8F1F-41B15E0F2486.jpeg
    FC477F48-00B4-4B91-8F1F-41B15E0F2486.jpeg
    212.9 KB · Views: 26

flatsmaster

I got a dog coming tomorrow that's suppose to be top notch ... we'll see ... nothing I've seen from arrow to blood tells me that buck is alive ... kills me to not find that next speck to stay on trail ... I can't tell u how many we've found .. I take it as a personal challenge but when I got ahold of him we backed out and my daughter and son in law are in a tree ... job called so I have a few things to knockout so I can enjoy the rest of the wk .. when ur always at work it's easier for me to just do then try to explain for the few days I'm not there ... my sons significant got a nice 8 for buck number 1 in the Midwest ... she was my duck hunting buddy until we got her bowhunting last yr and now I really think bowhunting is number 1 followed by shooting ducks with my son and I ... if we could have found my sons beast what a pic they would have had ... not the hardest thing in life but darn close ... I'll let u no if they kill something tonight and what happens tomorrow ... I really should be hanging bc the IMG_6866.JPGfarm has been on fire

rosco772001

I got a dog coming tomorrow that's suppose to be top notch ... we'll see ... nothing I've seen from arrow to blood tells me that buck is alive ... kills me to not find that next speck to stay on trail ... I can't tell u how many we've found .. I take it as a personal challenge but when I got ahold of him we backed out and my daughter and son in law are in a tree ... job called so I have a few things to knockout so I can enjoy the rest of the wk .. when ur always at work it's easier for me to just do then try to explain for the few days I'm not there ... my sons significant got a nice 8 for buck number 1 in the Midwest ... she was my duck hunting buddy until we got her bowhunting last yr and now I really think bowhunting is number 1 followed by shooting ducks with my son and I ... if we could have found my sons beast what a pic they would have had ... not the hardest thing in life but darn close ... I'll let u no if they kill something tonight and what happens tomorrow ... I really should be hanging bc the View attachment 989287farm has been on fire
Heck yes tell her congrats for me .

BornToHuntAndFish

Yall hear that!!

Thwack!! BBD in sight! Big 8 is down!

Rattled him into 20 yds really quick!

Congrats Bubbabuck on a heckuva rocking mighty fine Missouri beast!:rockon: Just like we like 'em, tall & wide. What a sweet sound of success. Reckon that big left G2 looks as long as a main beam. Need you to come rattle me in a bodacious whitetail into bow range.

Thanks to JT for posting awesome photos & other good stuff to add to all the thrills.

Congrats to all with whitetail successes!

Time for some well deserved celebrating.

Appreciate all the hunting views & updates.

:yeah:

flatsmaster

Thx Tideup ... she had a bigger one run by her earlier that had her excited and thought it was him coming back .. glad she got 1 ... now if my son in law can get 1 we'll prolly have to put up more stands bc they'll be 5 going every yr instead of 3 to 4 ... I'm good with it ... pretty lucky dad when both my kids use a lot of there vacation to hang from a tree with me

Status
Not open for further replies.