Lion's Mess...

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
A big-game hunter went on safari with his wife and mother-in-law.

One evening, while still deep in the jungle, the wife awoke to find her mother had disappeared.

She woke her husband and insisted on them both trying to find her mother.

So the hunter picked up his rifle and started to look for his mother-in-law along with his wife.

After a short time they came across a clearing not far from the camp, where they saw a chilling sight.

The mother-in-law was backed up against a giant rock with a large male lion facing her.

The wife cried to her husband, "Aren't you going to help?"

Her husband replied, "No, the lion got himself into this mess so let him get himself out of it."

Cmp1

BANNED
A big-game hunter went on safari with his wife and mother-in-law.

One evening, while still deep in the jungle, the wife awoke to find her mother had disappeared.

She woke her husband and insisted on them both trying to find her mother.

So the hunter picked up his rifle and started to look for his mother-in-law along with his wife.

After a short time they came across a clearing not far from the camp, where they saw a chilling sight.

The mother-in-law was backed up against a giant rock with a large male lion facing her.

The wife cried to her husband, "Aren't you going to help?"

Her husband replied, "No, the lion got himself into this mess so let him get himself out of it."
? ? ? ?

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I like this one because my MIL would have drove this lion batty really quickly and it would left that jungle and never came back !!!

I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR THIS LION !!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

THANKFULLY, MY MIL CHECKED OUT BACK IN AUGUST OF 2007 AND I COULD FINALLY ENJOY LIFE AGAIN AFTER THAT. :cheers::cheers::cheers: