Jailbreak time for a driveler #303

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Walk in would be medical supply and more bucks.
Walmart for next day.
Thanks, Daisey gets upset if I order anything needing plastic. I've been to Wally World, Kroger, CVS, and Walgreens already. Gonna have to find a med supply some where I guess.

Cmp1

BANNED
Saddest thing I’ve seen lately was MSP men’s room.
When I walked in I could tell guys were feeling awkward as a preteen girl was in the bathroom with Dad. A little old to be there.
The gal then steps up to a urinal, the Dads telling her it’s their problem, speaking those uncomfortable.
Unbelievable,,,,

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Bat everything is closed already

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Bat everything is closed already
I've been looking, can't find one open or closed. Well, it's been 4 days already, guess I can wait a few more till little Brother gets home from Ill. hunt'n and see if he can find me one.
Hope your news gets better and they let you out of the shop soon.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I've been looking, can't find one open or closed. Well, it's been 4 days already, guess I can wait a few more till little Brother gets home from Ill. hunt'n and see if he can find me one.
Hope your news gets better and they let you out of the shop soon.

Order from Walmart probably pickup tomorrow,
I think Im out of here tomorrow.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Order from Walmart probably pickup tomorrow,
I couldn't go get it till he gets home to sit with Daisey, SIL go'n out of town in the morning.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Woot woot! The warden came by and said I may get an early release for bad behavior. ::gone:

Did they check and find out insurance running out? That was the wife's idea.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Can't believe I get in from working on the rotten wood on the corner of the cabin and for the last two minutes of the Penn State vs. the Badgers. Unbelievable.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Can't believe I get in from working on the rotten wood on the corner of the cabin and for the last two minutes of the Penn State vs. the Badgers. Unbelievable.

The Gophers had a good day.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
y today.Left Atl at 2:30 this morning and arrived safely at 1:30.Sitting in da truck to see if anything shows up.No licence yet so just looking today.Gonna sleep good tonite

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
y today.Left Atl at 2:30 this morning and arrived safely at 1:30.Sitting in da truck to see if anything shows up.No licence yet so just looking today.Gonna sleep good tonite

Good luck!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Glad I am not in Saban's locker room at half.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.