Black "SaddleBack" Fox squirrel Harvested

Mack in N.C.

Got a nice one the other day. This was a "crazy"hunt as it took me a while to get him down as you will see but it was a fun day.
Fox Squirrels in NC are doing well and are expanding like crazy and can now be hunted in every county.

I started a new channel just for hunting related stuff so subscribe to it but dont forget I have the other Channel with more Fox squirrel videos .

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Got a nice one the other day. This was a "crazy"hunt as it took me a while to get him down as you will see but it was a fun day.
Fox Squirrels in NC are doing well and are expanding like crazy and can now be hunted in every county.

I started a new channel just for hunting related stuff so subscribe to it but dont forget I have the other Channel with more Fox squirrel videos .

I really like your commitment to retrieve that squirrel. I've over my hunting years enjoyed fox squirrel hunts very much. There are references by Robert Ruark in his book The Old Man and the Boy,to your area in North Carolina. It is a very good read about a boy's growing up hunting and fishing. Robert Ruark became a famous hunting author and journalist. If you can find a copy it'll be worth becoming part of your library I'd guess.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Yeah Im on a saddleback myself. Dang beautiful. Chomping at the bit to mount another one someday! Seeing them every hunt helps my chances.
Probably ruining my deer hunting but both are equal trophies in my eyes.
Maybe next trip...

acurasquirrel

I watched that one almost all deer season and he was in the same pine tree when I went out squirrel hunting.