Long time member Bilgerat could use our support

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Bilgerat has been a member of Woody's Campfire since its beginning. He has been an active member visiting nearly daily and making quality and useful posts since 2004. In September he was diagnosed with prostate cancer and will have surgery next Wednesday. His insurance will only cover 80% of the hospital bills and he will then be out of work for 4 to 6 weeks.

Most of us have seen the time when just a little help meant so very much. With the added expenses and the shortage of paychecks Bilge could use a little of our help now.

There is a GoFundMe to help set up here: gf.me/u/wv9ffq\\

Here in the midst of Thansgiving, Christmas, and the New Year perhaps those of us who are blessed to be able can pull together to make his Holiday Season a little brighter. I know that it would be greatly appreciated. Thoughts and prayers would also be welcomed.

Duff

Take care Rat! Prayers with you buddy

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
My thoughts and Prayers for Mr Bilgerat, hoping for a full and speedy recovery.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Bilgerat has been a member of Woody's Campfire since its beginning. He has been an active member visiting nearly daily and making quality and useful posts since 2004. In September he was diagnosed with prostate cancer and will have surgery next Wednesday. His insurance will only cover 80% of the hospital bills and he will then be out of work for 4 to 6 weeks.

Most of us have seen the time when just a little help meant so very much. With the added expenses and the shortage of paychecks Bilge could use a little of our help now.

There is a GoFundMe to help set up here: gf.me/u/wv9ffq\\

Here in the midst of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the New Year perhaps those of us who are blessed to be able can pull together to make his Holiday Season a little brighter. I know that it would be greatly appreciated. Thoughts and prayers would also be welcomed.

JIM, THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW THIS.

MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE SURELY BEING SENT UP ON BEHALF OF MR. BILGERAT AS WELL.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Noted. Thoughts and prayers added as well.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Prayers to Bilgerat and family for a successful surgery and full, speedy recovery

bilgerat

Senior
Thanks Y'all, I really appreciate the prayers and support, Its been a rough two years for My family. We lost my big brother last year to pancreatic cancer and our sweet mother back in February to lung cancer ; Im hoping we caught mine early and can get it out and be done with it. Ill keep yall posted on the progress
To all the guys on here please get you PSA checked starting at 40 and every year after .I have a great doctor who kept on My tail to get a check up at least once a year.
All I have to say is cancer sucks.

georgia357

Prayers sent and good luck in the woods this weekend. ::;

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I hope things work out for you, Bilgerat. I hate cancer. It has devastated my family.