Random picture taken with a cellphone,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I went on a walkabout through some old woods Saturday. I've been on a kick lately to hunt some of my grandad's old haunts. During the 70s and 80s, there were some great deer killed back in there. In recent years, it receives very little pressure. I was several miles from the nearest road when I came across this old steel Mtn. Dew can, evidence that someone had the same idea as me a very long time ago.

49154558803_c6fc3d29f7_b.jpg

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I went on a walkabout through some old woods Saturday. I've been on a kick lately to hunt some of my grandad's old haunts. During the 70s and 80s, there were some great deer killed back in there. In recent years, it receives very little pressure. I was several miles from the nearest road when I came across this old steel Mtn. Dew can, evidence that someone had the same idea as me a very long time ago.

49154558803_c6fc3d29f7_b.jpg

I love that.
I too once was up on a high lead heading to the Appalachian trail when I saw what I thought was a piece of litter a few yards away. I was so far in, it startled me that somebody else might have been here recently. When I checked it out, I saw that it was an old rusted out Coke can. I think it was older than yours. It had a completely missing pull top.
I've always said to my wife that she likes to be around 40 people, while I like to be where nobody's been in 40 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.