Mr. sinclair1...

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
with all due respect, and no offense meant, I heard Mr. Roboto(how did/does that song get airplay?) on 97.1 today and something jumped into my head. Something just said to me that sinclair1 used to dance to that song at Packets on Buford Highway back in the 80's.
Aimright?
Kinda like a premonition, but in hindsight.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
For those that have not had the pleasure:

sinclair1

with all due respect, and no offense meant, I heard Mr. Roboto(how did/does that song get airplay?) on 97.1 today and something jumped into my head. Something just said to me that sinclair1 used to dance to that song at Packets on Buford Highway back in the 80's.
Aimright?
Kinda like a premonition, but in hindsight.
You would be Rong! I was a Redneck and didn't go to dance clubs. There was girls at the Carp pond where we bogged and sometimes went to Cowboys.

Guess you didn't expect that huh. Probably dipped more Copenhagen and drank more beer than most everyone on here too. ::ke:

Even had a Copenhagen can hat!

People change :bounce:

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
You would be Rong! I was a Redneck and didn't go to dance clubs. There was girls at the Carp pond where we bogged and sometimes went to Cowboys.

Guess you didn't expect that huh. Probably dipped more Copenhagen and drank more beer than most everyone on here too. ::ke:

The denial is strong.

I will take that as I was correct. :p

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313

Except me.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
The denial is strong.

I will take that as I was correct. :p
I hate to rebuke you sir, but even tho I can't swear as to whether or not he and I ever met, he has proved to me that he knew the same people that I knew and went to the same places that I went back then. I can promise you that anyone that ran with that crowd.. in those places was a snuff dip'n...beer drank'n...BIG 4x4 drive'n redneck... or a girl that was dating one of us. I can't attest to his music listen'n now, but back then I can bet he listened to Hank Jr., Molly Hatchet, and whatever carp his girlfriend wanted to hear.