Random picture taken with a cellphone,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I don’t know Nic. Wear ur buckskins n you would fit right in.

Reckon how kindly you reckon they`d react if I was to show up in full buckskins, with all my regalia and weapons strapped on? :) Including rifle, pistol, 3 knives, two tomahawks, and a gleam in my eye? :D

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Reckon how kindly you reckon they`d react if I was to show up in full buckskins, with all my regalia and weapons strapped on? :) Including rifle, pistol, 3 knives, two tomahawks, and a gleam in my eye? :D

You would probably make about $1,000 cash per day from tips from folks taking their picture with you.

edit: Or maybe you would get locked up. Could go either way.

WishboneW

The pistols would have you arrested or worse toot suite

Triple C

You would probably make about $1,000 cash per day from tips from folks taking their picture with you.

edit: Or maybe you would get locked up. Could go either way.

Yep...You'd get all kind of tips right out of the gate - folks throwing hundred dollar bills your way. Then bout 15 minutes later, or maybe 2 minutes later - You'd be on CNN showing the handcuffs and SWAT teams surrounding you. :biggestshoot:

Truth is I do enjoy vists here. Been here since Sunday and now can't wait to get out of here in the morn. Dirt roads are calling...

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
they'd think Mick Dundee had returned to the big apple.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Slow progress on the house, but it's coming. Kids had a new playground when the trusses were delivered.

49104303713_41435a62b9_b.jpg

I don't know if I'll get tired of the view. They got the sub flooring in the upstairs yesterday so I checked out the view from my future man cave.

49209779061_fda8b23045_b.jpg

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I've pulled about 900' of tubing in the past few days and I'll need another 500' to finish up.

Apparently pulling tubing from the 2cnd floor to the basement works better with more than 1 person. My knees are hating life from the ladders and the stairs.

This pic is the PEX coming down from the second floor going to the manifold in the basement. tubing.png

naildrvr

I've pulled about 900' of tubing in the past few days and I'll need another 500' to finish up.

Apparently pulling tubing from the 2cnd floor to the basement works better with more than 1 person. My knees are hating life from the ladders and the stairs.

This pic is the PEX coming down from the second floor going to the manifold in the basement. View attachment 995090
Glad to see that I'm not the only one who likes to use purlin blocks! Most everyone now uses T bracing.

Status
Not open for further replies.