Most comfortable Boot

Kwaksmoka

I’ve got snake boots that I like but want a pair of boots that are comfortable when I’m not worried about snakes. I’ve got a pair of danner sharptail but they truly aren’t that great. I’ve had numerous pair of Danner’s and these don’t work. I want something like a tennis shoe but a boot! What you recommend?

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I've had good luck with some of the Military/Tactical boots. I'd recommend trying them on instead of buying them online to make sure you find something comfortable you like.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
When I`m not in my snake boots, I`m wearing 12 inch tall LL Bean Maine hunting boots. The rubber bottom, leather top lace up boot. It`s the most comfortable footwear I`ve ever worn.

Gaswamp

merrell moabs

35 Whelen

Very happy with the Keen boots I bought last year at REI.

I have Danner Pronghorns and they are nice, but my Salomons are lighter and more comfortable. I believe mine are 7 or 8" and 200gr

Goblin King

My Solomon Quest 4D GTX Gen 2's are like wearing slippers. Though they do rub the back of my heel after some pretty far walks/Hike's.
They can give you soggy feet if you are not careful.

K9SNAPER

crispi or zamberlan
if you are looking for light weight checkout the crispi crossovers. I workout in these and there good.
I hunt out of the zamberlan gtx guides. super tuff boots that is very very comfortable for miles and miles. both boots broke in quick and easy.
I probably want never ever own danner again. they dont hold up and arent comfortable to me. but boot fit is very different from foot to foot.

Kwaksmoka

Thanks for the suggestions these are definitely ones I haven’t looked at! Much appreciated!

greg_n_clayton

I like my Redwing's,,,,
Before I retired, the office I worked out of was in Greenville, SC. There is Redwing outlet store there I use to buy all my boots at ! Don't hear of them much unless online or near a outlet storefront ! Boots are something I can't buy without trying them on.

Cmp1

BANNED
Before I retired, the office I worked out of was in Greenville, SC. There is Redwing outlet store there I use to buy all my boots at ! Don't hear of them much unless online or near a outlet storefront ! Boots are something I can't buy without trying them on.
I've had mine for 8yrs now,,,,

DustyRoads

OzarkTrail,lite weight,very comfortable,you don’t need toe warmers,good traction
Left finger loop is too small so I use a coat hanger to pull on(once I get my shoe strings set that’s it).