Jamie Newman

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dont think he is going anywhere. He will not be cleared for contact until May. Missing the G Day game, will put him behind the other QB's. After/if he is cleared we will see what happens.

TinKnocker

Dont think he is going anywhere. He will not be cleared for contact until May.
Where you hearing this? UGA is typically very tight lipped on medical timelines/recovery.

Gold Ranger

?Heh, what can I say man? When somebody gets so bent over things that don’t matter it makes me want to mess with them. If he’d just relax and see it for the joking that it is, but he takes it all so dang serious.

Didn't you challenge a poster to an actual fight?

lbzdually

Banned
If the guy can go through at least 2 progressions, and if not there run the ball for positive yards, then he will do well and The Dawgs have a legitimate chance to win the East and the SEC. 2019 talent level at UGA was much better than Wake Forest, so when you get Pickens in year 2, Robertson starting to come on, Landers actually catching the ball, then add Darnell Washington, McKitty, Rosemy, Burton, Arian Smith and his blazing speed and suddenly he has a lot of talent to throw to.

TinKnocker

Robertson starting to come on, Landers actually catching the ball
I have seen ZERO evidence of this happening.

I am most excited about Pickens in year 2 and a healthy Kearis Jackson and Tommy Bush.

I wish they could convince Landers and Robertson to transfer.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Where you hearing this? UGA is typically very tight lipped on medical timelines/recovery.
Chase Brice just tweeted, I just posted it!
I don’t think Mathis will be cleared either, it looks like they are bringing in 2 transfer QB’s??

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
This. Them boys is terrrrrrible.

Robertson has not been thrown to enough for me to say he should go. He is fast. I dont know what is up with Landers but he did improve near the end of they year. Think he caught a couple of TD passes.

nickel back

If the guy can go through at least 2 progressions, and if not there run the ball for positive yards, then he will do well and The Dawgs have a legitimate chance to win the East and the SEC. 2019 talent level at UGA was much better than Wake Forest, so when you get Pickens in year 2, Robertson starting to come on, Landers actually catching the ball, then add Darnell Washington, McKitty, Rosemy, Burton, Arian Smith and his blazing speed and suddenly he has a lot of talent to throw to.

Robertson, who is that, never heard of himfacepalm:

I read, not sure which link on DAWG bone that Arian Smith may move to the D side of the ball:huh:

Pickens, he is our trouble child, lets just say, hope he grows up some. Pickens has all the tools to become a STAR at WR.

The DAWGS offense is so young/new this year they are for real the PUPS and will need to grow fast. Then you have all the moving pieces that we keep hearing about, who really knows what we will have in 2020 till we see it on the field.

TinKnocker

Pickens’ immaturity is overblown IMO. Outside of the fight at the tekk game where he was hit first, he might have had one unsportsmanlike all year after a big play and getting a little too mouthy.

But I don’t believe for a second that Kirby would have allowed him to sit next to Fromm, in the Sugar Bowl post game presser, and answer questions if he was as big a trouble maker as some of y’all make him out to be.

Kirby never lets freshmen talk to the media. Him letting Pickens sit in that post game presser tells me all I need to know about what y’all THINK vs what Kirby KNOWS.

George is gonna be just fine.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Pickens’ immaturity is overblown IMO. Outside of the fight at the tekk game where he was hit first, he might have had one unsportsmanlike all year after a big play and getting a little too mouthy.

But I don’t believe for a second that Kirby would have allowed him to sit next to Fromm, in the Sugar Bowl post game presser, and answer questions if he was as big a trouble maker as some of y’all make him out to be.

Kirby never lets freshmen talk to the media. Him letting Pickens sit in that post game presser tells me all I need to know about what y’all THINK vs what Kirby KNOWS.

I agree on the Tech Game!
Very Hard not to retaliate when you are hit 1st!

nickel back

guess what Im saying is. Pickens has fire/fight in him and that sets him apart from others and what makes part of him a good player but, that fire/fight has to be controlled and growing helps that, if he can't learn to control that fire/fight he will stay in trouble

Latest posts