Stop the Tease

Swamprat

Swamprat
Let's get this sign up rolling(y)

Swamprat

Swamprat
I want BKW and Ant's daughter as my team mates. Yeah I know know Ant's daughter is not a member here but we can make exceptions for that turkey killing machine.

Good luck to all, just got done putting a choke on my pellet gun, think it is .003 constriction. Ought to snap a turkey neck at 4 feet.

Oh yeah....thanks again for running this.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I want BKW and Ant's daughter as my team mates. Yeah I know know Ant's daughter is not a member here but we can make exceptions for that turkey killing machine.

Good luck to all, just got done putting a choke on my pellet gun, think it is .003 constriction. Ought to snap a turkey neck at 4 feet.

Oh yeah....thanks again for running this.
She’s a member now !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
She said she better get on someone’s team that can kill a turkey ?

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
The management team is under review. Seems they just don’t have it together. The Director of this program just doesn’t have it either. They are a misfit group.
They mean well and try hard. Just seem to fall a little short like a Jake beard.

Yeah you need to look in to that. This is a shady operation and poorly ran. :popknot:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Kinda nervous bout this whole thing. First time signing up without ever closing the deal. I was surely close enough on more than one occasion last year and made a few changes in hopes of not having the same epic fails. I do expect to get it done. My sister from Florida wants to come up and go kill one with her shotgun......she has a 20 ga and I’m on vacation during spring break. Turkey season may have played a roll in taking this week for vacation.?