Staff member

ClemsonRangers

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

westcobbdog

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
durn, sorry I asked, it’s had multiple families die inside, one burned up in a fire, Another one by homicide, then a third event, a murder suicide, article says the undead reside there.

I'd say they are not undead. Sound pretty well dead to me.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Well I won't be putting that place on my bucket list.

Cmp1

BANNED
I used to do a lot of HDPE pipe work. Those electrofusion couplings are the bomb.
Never actually did them,but I was there Alot of the time,when they were done,I would find the underground gas leaks,or a contractor would hit a line,,,,hit a 2" gas line,,,,sounds like a jet engine running when it's blowing,,,,

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Never actually did them,but I was there Alot of the time,when they were done,I would find the underground gas leaks,or a contractor would hit a line,,,,hit a 2" gas line,,,,sounds like a jet engine running when it's blowing,,,,
This one had 25 psi on it and it was singing pretty good. The water dept folks left in a hurry when they cut it ?

Sixes

This one had 25 psi on it and it was singing pretty good. The water dept folks left in a hurry when they cut it ?

You guys should see 300+ PSI on steel pipe with a rip across the top or one of those 2" plastic mains like in the pic, but on fire. It looks like a giant flame thrower.

I'm glad I don't have to do that anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.