Michael Vick 30 for 30

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Has anyone else watched it? I thought it was really good. There’s always two sides to every story. I’m glad I got to hear Vick’s side.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
No thanks.

I don’t need to hear the side of a piece of garbage like Vick.

Duff

I have not. I’ll check it out though. Thanks

DSGB

I watched the first part and half of the second. I turned it off when the race card was drawn. I may watch the rest of it one of these days.

Browning Slayer

Huh? He did is time and one of the few I feel have been really remorseful since. He's doing well and came out of this a better person.

Oh... Boo... hoo.... hooo.....

Vick should still be in jail. He's a piece of garbage that ran a multi state dog killing factory. He was the kingpin of the operation.

dslc6487

My dogs are part of my family, and, I treat them as such. They are well fed, get expert medical care, have a warm place to sleep and the best food that I can provide for them. They are also very much loved.
Vick does not fit into this scenario. If I had been the judge, he, or anyone treating dogs in such manner as Vick would never get out of jail......

Browning Slayer

My dogs are part of my family, and, I treat them as such. They are well fed, get expert medical care, have a warm place to sleep and the best food that I can provide for them. They are also very much loved.
Vick does not fit into this scenario. If I had been the judge, he, or anyone treating dogs in such manner as Vick would never get out of jail......
Shallow unmarked grave works for me. Let the Yotes dig him up.

mark-7mag

After seeing where and how he grew up I can see how someone could get caught up in that sort of thing. I believe that all he ever wanted was to get as many friends and family out of the projects which he did. Unfortunately a few were bad. He went to prison and did his time and is very remorseful. I can’t expect God to forgive me for things I’ve done if I cant forgive Mike Vick. In the end, no humans were harmed, only dogs. And yes, I have dogs

TinKnocker

treemanjohn

Banned
I thought it was a great show. It's always nice to see both sides. He could have very well been the best quarterback in NFL history if he only would have studied, worked harder, and get his mind right. Dude to could accurately throw a football out of sight and run like a deer.

He had an incredible support system and turned his back on it. Dan Reeves and Arthur blank we're his biggest fans. What could have been

mark-7mag

I thought it was a great show. It's always nice to see both sides. He could have very well been the best quarterback in NFL history if he only would have studied, worked harder, and get his mind right. Dude to could accurately throw a football out of sight and run like a deer.

He had an incredible support system and turned his back on it. Dan Reeves and Arthur blank we're his biggest fans. What could have been
Yea. Dan Reeves admits that him playing Vick in that preseason game got him fired. I wish he could of had a couple more years with Vick as QB

Whitefeather

Management Material

Ditto. What a wasted talent. After what he did to the Falcons, I still don’t get why they keep bringing him back.

Browning Slayer

ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD.
And not all convicted felons have millions to fall back on.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Huh? He did is time and one of the few I feel have been really remorseful since. He's doing well and came out of this a better person.

You can do your time and still be trash.

As far as remorseful goes, being remorseful and having a $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee at the gas station.

Most folks who get caught are remorseful.

If I speed and get a speeding ticket I'm remorseful. If I don't get caught it's all good.