NFL scouts “chase young over rated”

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Yeah, just like those Bosa boys. They really turned out to be bums.
If you'll read the article, you'll find out why Nick Bosa was more nfl ready coming out of college

Browning Slayer

More Brian Bosworth..

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
If you'll read the article, you'll find out why Nick Bosa was more nfl ready coming out of college
yea. I read the article. Chase Young had some pretty big shoes to fill and did a great job doing it. He'll still be the #2 pick. Good to know my bucks are on y'all's mind. Make sure your team wins the sec so they can play against them in the playoff.

Browning Slayer

The same could be said about Jake,,,,? ? ? ?

That makes no difference at all... Guth already said UGA isn't at the Ohio State level of college football so why compare them..

Funny thing.. They are ranked #4 right now.. You know what another funny thing about Guth's comments.. Kirby has done more since taking over UGA than Ohio State has done in the same time frame..

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
That makes no difference at all... Guth already said UGA isn't at the Ohio State level of college football so why compare them..

Funny thing.. They are ranked #4 right now.. You know what another funny thing about Guth's comments.. Kirby has done more since taking over UGA than Ohio State has done in the same time frame..
Please tell us all mighty one. What is it that Kirby has done? 1 conference championship and a failed attempt at a NC? Pfft tOSU did that this year

Browning Slayer

tOSU did that this year

Ohio State didn't win their bowl game. Their season ended at the Big10Chumpionship.. They've yet to sniff a Natty since Kirby came to UGA.

Like I said before.. Maybe if the entire coaching staff wasn't covering up spousal abuse they could have focused on winning football games instead of being beat all the time.

Browning Slayer

Ohio State has been passed the torch by FSU for most pathetic school in the nation when it comes to domestic violence..

But.. but.. UGA guys get busted for smoking weed and suspended licenses..

At Ohio State you can kidnap, rape and torture women and still be the face of the University.. You guys should have hired Bobby Petrino.

Cmp1

BANNED
Ohio State has been passed the torch by FSU for most pathetic school in the nation when it comes to domestic violence..

But.. but.. UGA guys get busted for smoking weed and suspended licenses..

At Ohio State you can kidnap, rape and torture women and still be the face of the University.. You guys should have hired Bobby Petrino.
? ? ? ?,,,,Dang,,,,

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
yea. I read the article. Chase Young had some pretty big shoes to fill and did a great job doing it. He'll still be the #2 pick. Good to know my bucks are on y'all's mind. Make sure your team wins the sec so they can play against them in the playoff.
Dude you're such a homer. Why quote me? All I did was point out what the article said. Wasn't in any way bashing your golden child. He's good. He's a beast in college. May just have to gain a few lbs. May not. Lighten up Francis.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Chase Young looked great all season until.. well... it really mattered.

The same could be said about Jake,,,,? ? ? ?
Exactly which player and what team do you like....hard to tell???
::ke::rofl::rofl::rofl: