West Point Lake

Taco4x4

Anybody know if there are any pot tournaments on West Point Lake. The time is about to change and figured there might be an afternoon pot tournament being held there. If so what day and time and entry fee. I'm willing to get in on a Saturday or Sunday morning pot tournament as well. Just want to fish some new water. Getting a little burnt out with Oliver Goat Rock and Harding. Thanks

brunofishing

Ha going to fish the desert I see. I might try the same, I've been going to Seminole and love it down there, but its a 2 hour drive!

Limbhanger2881

I have a tournament at the end of the month. It is a trail but you are more than welcome to fish. Our next four tournaments rotate between west point and Eufaula. It is an awesome trail and good payouts. Fishers of Men Georgia South Division. Entry fee 150 which includes big fish. There are some side pots that you can join too. We will have an optional meeting the night before the west point tournament at Tabernacle Baptist church with a fish fry, inspirational speaker and an awesome raffle/ door prizes.

please feel free to message me for more details.

https://www.fomntt.com/pageflow.cfm?callpage=divisioninfo&divid=12&getyear=2020

brunofishing

I have a tournament at the end of the month. It is a trail but you are more than welcome to fish. Our next four tournaments rotate between west point and Eufaula. It is an awesome trail and good payouts. Fishers of Men Georgia South Division. Entry fee 150 which includes big fish. There are some side pots that you can join too. We will have an optional meeting the night before the west point tournament at Tabernacle Baptist church with a fish fry, inspirational speaker and an awesome raffle/ door prizes.

please feel free to message me for more details.

https://www.fomntt.com/pageflow.cfm?callpage=divisioninfo&divid=12&getyear=2020
I have fished with Danny for years, there are a few of us that didn't like the schedule this year and no Harding. Mabey next year!

JROESEL

Taco, I believe Kieth at the picnic basket still runs his tournaments during the week, I also think GLL Marine is doing some on opposite nights from Kieth