Alabama hunting club

Hunting club - $1360
00h0h_38HQFpsMhRv_600x450.jpg

* We added more land spots limited*

Bluff Springs Hunting Club is looking for a few members. We have 1673ac on Big Creek in north coffee county about 10 minutes from Elba Al. 13 member max. This is our 4th yr as a club. This past yr we killed 12 bucks and 14 does. We have 17 plots with stands and feeders. We killed a nice 130" 8pt last yr with several more on camera. Dues are $1360 which covers plots for summer and fall. We don't have a camp.
Call or text 3344066713

If your a club jumper this ain't the place for you. If you don't have dues or deposit on hand I will not show. If you have to ask your wife or girlfriend then do so before calling or texting.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Looks and sounds great , how’s the turkey population and I know u said no campsite , but is camping allowed , thanks

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
We used to hunt in that general area, NE of Elba. Leased from Rayonier. Nice area.

Looks and sounds great , how’s the turkey population and I know u said no campsite , but is camping allowed , thanks

The turkey pops not that strong in our area. Hasn't been to good in the last 5-6yrs. Camping is not allowed per lease agreement but there is motels within 20minutes.