Due to Corona DNR should open a special deer season now.

Mako22

BANNED
People are going to starve and a special one month survival deer season with no limits is needed. Kill as much as you can bucks or does. We are talking about feeding kids and the elderly here!!!!!

shdw633

I am elderly please send money ?

You are so old school, no one sends money anymore.....have him give you his credit/debit card number and you can get what you need from that via the internet, that way there is less chance of you catching the virus. :bounce:

specialk

People are going to starve and a special one month survival deer season with no limits is needed. Kill as much as you can bucks or does. We are talking about feeding kids and the elderly here!!!!!

sorry , i dont need .gov to tell me when to hunt when i am truly hungry and there's nothing more left to eat but wildlife......

280 Man

Banned

No one is going to starve! If all this panic buying would stop there would be enough for all! Also, you mean to tell me that it would take a "special season" for you to not starve to death!!

Jim Boyd

No one is going to starve! If all this panic buying would stop there would be enough for all! Also, you mean to tell me that it would take a "special season" for you to not starve to death!!

Spot on.

The people that can least afford it are throwing money at a problem that does not exist.

When you should be SAVING and also INVESTING - money people are buying guns, ammo, food and of all things, toilet paper - when we should be planning for the financial recession that is sure to come.

This too, shall pass, as did the other challenges before this one.

I would say that you, personally, will be able to judge if you were smart or if you were an idiot.

BeerThirty

If things get bad absolutely they should. But I'm also in the camp of if things get that bad, I ain't gonna let the law prevent me from feeding my family either..